MHS Stg 2.5R Blower Cams For Trade Or Sale

jscanlon

Established Member
Ok, so I bought these cams. I Liked that they do not require piston notches. But, now I am thinking they may be to big for my plans and I am considering trading them for something a bit smaller. These are brand new, never installed, still in the original boxes w/ bolts in factory oil/bags and include cam cards. Let me know if you have a set you would like to trade or if you would like to buy these. I would like a set of stg 1 or 2 blower cams. I am selling for $475 shipped.
MHS 2V 4.6L/5.4L PI Blower / Nitrous Stage 2.5R Camshafts

Here are the specs from MHS' site:
Duration @ .050": 233/238 Lift: 550/540 Centerlines: 112/118 LSA: 115
Let me know what you have or if you want them.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Niceride101

Established Member
Would you be interested in a heads up trade for crower cams? Na stage 2's I am not a 100% sure if your cams will work for what I want but would look in to it if you are interested.

jscanlon

Established Member
Regarding a trade

Would you be interested in a heads up trade for crower cams? Na stage 2's I am not a 100% sure if your cams will work for what I want but would look in to it if you are interested.

I would definitely be interestede if you had blower cams. I dont want NA cams though. Thanks for asking

jscanlon

Established Member
Price Drop MHS stage 2.5R blower cams

I am dropping price to $475 shipped. These are brand new, never removed from the packaging. Buy them or trade me fro you stage 2's.

Users who are viewing this thread