Relisting: 2002 Camaro SS, LS2, auto, nitrous, lower price

Oso

Established Member
The other thread got too busy and too many posts, so I am relisting this at a $2,000 drop in price and removing the option to trade.

I have zero interests in trades, unless you want to trade me cash. :pepper:

Asking $12,000 for everything. Will not part out, will assist in setting up shipping or whatever.

SS2010036c.jpg

SS2010008c.jpg

SS2010039c.jpg

Real quick about my car:

02 SS
Arrest Me Red
Black Leather Interior
Loaded all options (including 12+1 CD, t-tops, power driver seat, etc)
109,xxx miles, daily driven.
Very, Very Dark tint (last picture above is to show you that you can still see out with 20% on the windshield. Everything else is 2% LEO Verified lol)
AZPS03 cam
Edge 3800 stall, locally built 4l60e still under warranty
LS2 with 30k miles on it out of a GTO
long tubes, full exhaust (quiet)
stock rear / stock gears
18/19 staggered C6 wheels with brand new tires
upgraded injectors/pump (32lb I think and walbro 255lph pump)
150hp nitrous kit

414 rwhp 386 rwtq on the motor, has not been sprayed on yet - simply don't care to find out. Like I said, I'm bored.

No idea what it runs either. I can say with certainty that it will go slower than 6.50 in the 1/4, and faster than 13.00 in the 1/4. Somewhere between 100-500mph. Anything more exact than that you'll just have to buy it/trade to find out.

If you want to give me $150 to pay for gas, track fee for me and a friend and alcohol for her (because I'll probably bring a lady friend and they get bored) I'll take it to the track and make a couple passes in it on the motor and one on the bottle and let you know the results. Money is not refundable, even if I just buy booze and lapdances with it.

I drive this car daily with zero problems, it starts and runs every time and I just drove it 20 miles in 100* heat on the freeway and the temp gauge basically gave me the finger and said "I'm staying right where I'm at, laid back in the cut like what." I don't know what that means as I don't speak ebonics but basically the car runs at normal operating temp no matter what, even in AZ heat.

Here is a video of it running. I have another video I need to upload to youtube of me driving a few miles away to a bowling alley to meet up with some people.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzZIDyU2ZLg"]YouTube - Cam Only LS2 in 2002 Camaro SS[/nomedia]

The car now has a 2nd muffler inline with the first, which makes it MUCH quieter, but can be removed and the exhaust changed for VERY little money to make it loud again. I live in a condo complex that people don't appreciate being woken up at 4am when I come home so I made the car quiet.

Car is located in Scottsdale, AZ and I can take pictures / video for any interested party to show what you need to see.

fastest way to reach me:

aim - therealjonoso
email - jonathantcr at gmail dot com
PM through here also works, can't say how often I'll check though.

Oso

Established Member
Thanks. If I get some money saved up I'm just going to keep it but as of right now it's for sale.

I really am looking for a 1969 Lincoln Continental to make into a cruiser and have a newer (08+) car as a driver.

No need for 500+ horsepower when I usually drive 5mph under the speed limit

Oso

Established Member
Seriously? Nobody is interested in this car?

Someone make me an offer on it. I won't refuse it if it's reasonable.

Oso

Established Member
Upon further thought I actually would be interested in a clean, low mileage Lightning 03-04 or an 03 Harley F-150.

Figure I need the space anyway and it won't be any worse on gas haha.

Oso

Established Member
I'm keeping it for a while, going to redo the exhaust and add koni's... So it'll be back up for sale in a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread