2006 LARAMIE Mega Cab 4X4 3500 S.R.W. LIFTED in North Alabama

WLDSVT

Established Member
For Pics. Look here ( http://www.racingjunk.com/category/...LARAMIE-Mega-Cab-4X4-3500-S.R.W.-LIFTED-.html )

Asking $36,000.00

Price Drop to $29,500.00 FIRM

THIS IS A 2006 DODGE RAM 3500 SINGLE REAR WHEEL 4X4 MEGA CAB LARAMIE PACKAGE ( 5.9L ) WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES AND A BUNCH OF EXTRAS. HERE IS A LIST OF STUFF :

-SUPER LIFT 6 INCH ROCK RUNNER LONG ARM LIFT WITH BILSTEIN S.S. SHOCKS AND A DUAL STEERING STABILIZER WITH S.S. SHOCKS IN THE FRONT ALSO
-MAGNAFLOW 5 INCH EXHAUST ( FROM TURBO BACK ) WITH 6 INCH TIP
-A.F.E. COLD AIR INTAKE ( FROM TURBO OUT )
-RECON SMOKED CAB LIGHTS L.E.D.
-RECON SMOKED 3RD BRAKE LIGHT L.E.D.
-EDGE JUICE WITH ATTITUDE CTS ( HAS HOT UNLOCK CODE ALSO ) IN-CAB CONTROLLER MONITOR AND PILLAR MOUNT LOOK HERE FOR MORE INFO ( http://www.edgeproducts.com/product.php?pk=140&pvk=387 )
-20 INCH WHEELS M.O.Z.
-TOYO Open Country MT 37X13.50R20LT
-BUSHWHACKER FENDER FLARES
-TUXEDO LOW PROFILE BED COVER
-B & W TURN OVER BALL
- RANCH HAND BRUSH GUARD
- RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER
-WARN WINCH ( 9.5 X.P. )
-TINTED WINDOWS
-IN CHANNEL VENT VISOR E.G.R.
-Mopar OEM Dodge Ram Chrome Front Air Deflector
-POWER LOCKING TAIL GATE FROM POP-LOCK
-STAINLESS NERF BARS
-TAILGATE PROTECTOR WING
-BED MAT
-PREMIUM DIMPLED & SLOTTED (SILVER) REAR TWO ROTORS & FRONT TWO ROTORS ALL with SEMI-METALLIC (PREMIUM)Brake Pads
-Also have AMP Power step running boards with LED light not installed yet ( Still New in the Box )
-New LED Back up Lights
-The Dodge Dealership Just put in a new Trans. and Torque Converter under warranty & fixed the A/C Both are working GREAT No Chips OR Programers are on the truck just selling them with the truck if you want them.

AND THE TRUCK CAME FROM THE FACTORY WITH DARK GREY LEATHER, HEATED SEATS , NAVIGATION ,& SUNROOF WITH A POWER SLIDE REAR WINDOW. THE TRUCK HAS A 5 YEAR 100,000 MILES BUMPER TO BUMPER TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY FROM DODGE.THE TRUCK HAS 91,000 MILES ON IT RIGHT KNOW BUT IS DRIVEN DAILY TO WORK 10 MILES ONE WAY.THIS TRUCK COST $54,000.00 NEW. THE TRUCK HAS A CLEAN CARFAX WITH NO PAINT OR BODY WORK. NEVER SMOKED IN VERY CLEAN I AM THE 2nd OWNER.

Day Phone 205-815-4327
Night Phone 205-478-0169

For more pics. look here ( Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket )

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
nice truck, i have the same tuck, but red 07, any intrest in selling that exhaust?

WLDSVT

Established Member
nice truck, i have the same tuck, but red 07, any intrest in selling that exhaust?

Thanks
Not wanting to part it out just sell outright as is . If it don't sell I am going to put a Sun-coast Transmission in it and put twins on it.

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
no worries. glws but if u wanna sell fast your gonna hafta drop the $ some considering the 08-09s are sellin for that

WLDSVT

Established Member
no worries. glws but if u wanna sell fast your gonna hafta drop the $ some considering the 08-09s are sellin for that

I am in no hurry if it sell great and if it don't I still have a great truck with the Cummins Motor but as for as the price goes it is right on I went to the Credit Union and Got a loan on it Monday to pay off some other bills and they gave me $37,500.00 @ 4.5% just on the truck and I have about $10,000.00 in extra on it. There is allot of trucks out there that are cheaper but not as loaded up as mine.

WLDSVT

Established Member
T. T. T.

I can throw in another truck ( 1979 F-150 Custom )with my 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega-Cab 4X4 for $40,000.00 EVEN with extra motor and heads.

Pics. ( 1979 Ford F-150 4X4 Truck F/S or Trade For Sale )

1979 Ford F-150 4X4,351m BIG BLOCK V8,4spd in the floor ( manual ),stepside ,alloys wheels new tires and rims 285/75/16 tires , rims are 16 X 10 , runs great!

-complete 460 ford motor out of a truck with 50,000 miles on it ran great when pulled out it's about an 80 to 82 model motor will also give a complete set of close chamber C8VE heads in good condition.

WLDSVT

Established Member
T. T. T.

Bump for a new week and Mega price drop I will take :dancenana: $ 33,000.00 CASH FIRM :dancenana:No Trades at this price found a crew cab SVT truck I want .

WLDSVT

Established Member
T. T. T.

Bump for a new week. Price Drop again I will take $31,000.00 for it if I keep the edge juice and the Amp power steps .

WLDSVT

Established Member
T. T. T.

Bump for a new week

Price Drop to $29,500.00 FIRM with out the AMP Power steps and Edge Juice CTS

I will take $31,000.00 with AMP Power steps with LED Lights and Edge Juice CTS they both a still new in the box and a SuperChip Flashpaq Hand held Programer

WLDSVT

Established Member
T. T. T.

:dancenana:Still have the AMP Power Steps with LED lights and Edge Juice CTS new in the box I will sell for $1,500.00 Firm and I will throw in SuperChip FlashPaq hand held programer .:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread