2013 GT500 vs 2013 ZL1

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Just a quick video I made while on vacation...

[youtube_browser]YWSdfndHFcg[/youtube_browser]

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Looked like the Shelby got a terrible jump or was spinning. He came from behind in a hurry from the looks of it.

REPCobra10

Established Member
It's an auto, plus he left on the 2nd honk lol.

That explains it! Either way, it was obvious that the GT500 has one Hell of a power advantage over the ZL1. That GT500 caught up quick and was putting yards on the ZL1 just before the driver let off...:rockon: I'd definitely like to see more of these two cars going at it, oem! You think you can make that happen, brother?

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
That explains it! Either way, it was obvious that the GT500 has one Hell of a power advantage over the ZL1. That GT500 caught up quick and was putting yards on the ZL1 just before the driver let off...:rockon: I'd definitely like to see more of these two cars going at it, oem! You think you can make that happen, brother?

These cars are in St.Louis, I'm just in town for Thanksgiving. I am moving back soon though, sometime between January, and March.

REPCobra10

Established Member
These cars are in St.Louis, I'm just in town for Thanksgiving. I am moving back soon though, sometime between January, and March.

Oh, okay. I was just hoping for some more runs out of those two cars, man! Perhaps, in the future then...:beer:

randys14

Established Member
I remember seeing the GT500 @ Gateway Motorsports Park a couple times. The best run I seen was a 11.7x @ 126mph I think was the MPH. Bone stock too :)

REPCobra10

Established Member
I remember seeing the GT500 @ Gateway Motorsports Park a couple times. The best run I seen was a 11.7x @ 126mph I think was the MPH. Bone stock too :)

A 126-mph trap is stout! You could definitely see that trap-speed advantage over the ZL1 as the GT500 caught up quickly and started putting yards on it just before the driver let off...:rockon:

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Damn! That ZL1 was putting a smack down on that GT500 till' it let off! Imagine if it had an intake.

04blackgmc

Established Member
Last edited:

Kewlv8

Established Member
Damn! That ZL1 was putting a smack down on that GT500 till' it let off! Imagine if it had an intake.

Old news, Al at GM already wrote a victory letter stating the Auto ZL1 may have the advantage from zero to 35 mph. Now, you may get back to sucking his ball sack.

Users who are viewing this thread