Petition for O/R H pipe

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Hey let's get some people in here to show some interest in a H pipe and hopefully a vender will fabricate one at a reasonable price like the lethal O/R X pipe.....

Trying to get some people to wake up and see that the general GT500 community is interested in a product !!

Put me down for one if someone offers a O/R H pipe

Chime in people....

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
H pipe all the way, also they need to make both a 2.5 an 3in. i would like to complete my 3in system with a 3in mid H pipe.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
i too thought H pipe was needed. full 3" exhaust in my car and the rasp/braap is all but gone. I put magnaflow 3"x 18" resonators after the cats and then their 3" straight through mufflers.

seems to me that pretty much most of the 2.5" mufflers will create a raspy sound without any resonator before it.

I should have my flowmaster 3" mufflers here tomorrow and will post clips of sound if they bolt up easy.

gud2goe

Established Member
i am in also....i have talked to mrt and mac and they both say...sept-oct before their product in 2.75 form hits the market:shrug::dw::bored::bored: thats of course for us 11' guys....you 10 and lower guys should be tight..mrt, mac, jba, there are options for you in the catted and non-cated h pipes

Last edited:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I work for an exhaust company...give me the scoop on what you're looking for. We're already underway on a few different things for the new GT500 as we just bought two of them

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Why hack up an exhaust when a vendor can fabricate a purely bolt on piece??

Not all of us have good welders where we live , like me for example....

FireDragon

Established Member
Wish list:

High flow catted H-pipe with resonators(between the H and axle) to a muffler delete.

Not sure if I wanna go with LTs yet, but the above should sound wicked!

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
Exactly when the regular GT's came out in 05 the aftermarket was all over them with H and X. Now for some reason all the vendors seem to make unless you have headers is a X. I made my own offroad H and you vendors dont know what you are loosing by not making one.

What I dont understand is that it is one small bend that makes the GT500 pipe unique over the regular GT mid pipe. And that bend is right at the driver side where it mounts to the manifold. The rest of the bends and pipe is the exact same as a GT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread