Updated pics of the Cobra

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Haven't really put pictures up for awhile, so I figured that I'd take a couple more today. Visually, I think the only things left I want to do are 10.5 rear rims (stock style) with some drag radials, and some outlined COBRA bumper inserts. Other than that, I love the way the car looks. I seriously can't get enough of her. Not too shabby for a car with 53k on her! :banana::banana::banana: Front license plate is stuck until I get her painted. So, I've got another 3 years or so (figured I'd repaint when it's paid off).

Mustang0005.jpg

Mustang0004.jpg

Mustang007-1.jpg

Mustang006-1.jpg

Mustang003-1.jpg

Mustang002-1.jpg

Mustang001-1.jpg

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
well...it's a DD! HAHA. A rock chip here, a rock chip there. I just about had a heart attack when I watched a huge rock bounce up off the freeway and hit the hood! Left two small chips that only I ever notice, but it's just the stupid things, ya know? I have a ton of small chips on the front of the hood and onthe bumper. I just figure that after three more years of being a DD it will be in need of a nice paint job.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Looks good. Chop that antenna and get some tint while you're at it.

Never thought about the antenna. As far as tint goes, I'm working on it! :rockon: The guy I want to go to is about $300, but I've seen his work and I want to stick with him because of the bumps at the top of the rear window. His work is guaranteed forever (most quality places), but he pulls off the door panels and goes 4" below, and he uses a vinyl tint on the rear that allows the bumps to stick and it is uniform all the way across. I might just do it with my tax return if it's high enough (I have other bills to pay first)

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Car looks great for the mileage man!! Mine is pretty close to yours in mileage, luckily it hasn't seen DD duties in some time so it's much easier to keep clean....

Users who are viewing this thread