03 04 Mustang Cobra Engine - Built to Handle 1,000 Horsepower! $4000

Cobra80

Established Member
I bought this motor for my 2004 Cobra, but it never went in because I got in an accident, and now I have to sell before ever having been able to run it. All the work done to the engine is below. It was built to handle 1000 horsepower. All of the motor specs are below in the pictures. I give no warranty of course, as I am just an individual (reluctantly) selling this for a fantastic price just to move it quickly and get on with my life. I bought it from a guy on SVT Performance, and it has never been installed, started or even taken apart! I called the company that did the work and verified everything. The heads are from a 2006 crate engine and he had a 5 point valve job along with new factory cams on the heads. I do not have valve covers for it and the oil pan he included has been taped for a turbo. Basically, you are getting a brand new 2003-2004 Cobra engine that can handle 1,000 horse power for $4000.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:

Cobra80

Established Member
its web casting, from what I have been told, if it was a crack it would extend through the block and it does not

Bolton

Motor Interest

I may be interested in purchasing the motor. I am about 3 to 4 hrs. from most parts of Houston. Where in Houston is the engine? The stock crank is fine, however my only concern would be the KB pistons. I realize they are forged however I run 21lbs. turbo set up and am a bit concerned of the lack of "meat" above the top ring with this piston. Please reply so we can discuss.

Thanks,

Jimmy D. Bolton
Marble Falls, Teaxs
(830) 693-4055
(830) 798-8809

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
I have someone very interested....

If that "webbing" turns out to be a crack, will you return the money and we return the motor???

Cobra80

Established Member
Where are you located, you can check it out for yourself. It is not a crack

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread