00 r #216 on eBay

Mjn76

Established Member
Point of order for an 00r noob. This is higher miles?
sorry for the late response, but for a R model it is, there are many that are "wrapper cars" (few if any miles from new) and many long term owners 5, 10+ year owners who have put not much more than a few thousand miles on their cars. it seems to be par for the course for a lot of these cars

SLOWBRA

Established Member
not mine but low opening bid and looks nice, higher miles at 9900, looks like a nice driver if it doesn't go to high. should be interesting

does anyone know the history?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-Ford-...ash=item440fd01cdb:g:C6AAAOSwTaVaA29W&vxp=mtr

Slowbra this might be the one you've been waitin for

Thanks for thinking of me. I am keeping an eye on all of them coming up for sale. My 04 CO Vert will be posted for sale soon to get the ball rolling on a garage space for the 00.

Mjn76

Established Member
Thanks for thinking of me.
no prob, I looked at your 95 for a loooong time before you picked it up, really nice car, I remember you saying how you wanted your cars to drive so I figured one like this would be better than a full boat retail+ wrapper car.
How many miles have you put on the 95?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
no prob, I looked at your 95 for a loooong time before you picked it up, really nice car, I remember you saying how you wanted your cars to drive so I figured one like this would be better than a full boat retail+ wrapper car.
How many miles have you put on the 95?

I stalked my 95 for well over a year before pulling the trigger. As you likely know, it’s heavily documented. One of these days I’ll scan all the stuff I have.

I’ve put nearly 400 miles (99% of them on a track) since owning it. This puts me just shy of 1200 miles now. My guess is I’ll be at this same mileage pace for years. Will always be low mileage :)

I’ll have a hard time deciding what car to track once the 00 comes, but that’s a good problem to have. Admittedly, tracking the 95 is the reason I want the 00.

Users who are viewing this thread