03 Satin Silver Coupe. CCWs, VMP, etc,...

MG0h3

Established Member
I'd sell the ccw separate. If I ever sell my car that's what I'm doing.

Regarding the color, just gotta find the right guy. I prefer the subdued colors over bright.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CallMeWonder

Established Member
Did it really sell to Saudi Arabia?!!! Man I helped build that car lol. That sucks.. I would have loved to have owned it.

Yea, guy is a studying aerospace engineering at Arizona State, family is uber rich from either kuwait or saudi arabia. He said hes gonna keep it here as long as hes here. Big mustang fan, has like something like 23 mustangs. I was a little sad that it was leaving the states too but hes a true enthusiast.

Albaghli

Established Member
Yea, guy is a studying aerospace engineering at Arizona State, family is uber rich from either kuwait or saudi arabia. He said hes gonna keep it here as long as hes here. Big mustang fan, has like something like 23 mustangs. I was a little sad that it was leaving the states too but hes a true enthusiast.

Im the current owner for this Cobra, and im from Kuwait, I really like your built bro, I just Sold an Azure blue mach1 for some one for $25 becasue I took full care for it and it was in very Exelent shape, it was my garage queen, and I will do the same thing for the Cobra,so dont worry it will be in Safe hands It will be just like my girlfriend Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread