03 SB cobra 10,682 miles

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Well guys the time has finally come for me to sell my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra( #6284 of 8394). The car is currently sitting at 10,682 miles which may go up slightly depending on how long it takes to sell. I am the original owner. Title in hand. I have most of the stock parts and original paperwork. It has been garage kept and covered since new. Been caught in a rain shower maybe twice. I am friends with Jay Tucker, owner of JLT performance, who can vouch for the condition of the car. It pains me to sell it but it’s time to move on.

Car has the basic bolt-ons which are as follows:

2.8 upper pulley
Metco idler pullies
ported throttle body and plenum
JLT CAI
Bora stinger cat-back
SCT tuned(custom tuned by DTP)
Pro 5.0 shifter with MGW handle
Kenny Brown lowering springs
14 mm subframe bolts
LFP heat exchanger
Fiore clutch quadrant and LDC freeplay kit
JLT oil separator
Maximum motorsports subframe connectors
Car made 450rwhp/450rwtq

Exterior/ under hood appearance/Mods

AFS Chrome replica wheels 18x9 with 275/35 Toyo Proxes T1 and 18x10.5 with 315/30 Michelin Pilot Sports
True forged hood vents and side scoop inserts
Redline hood struts
20% tint doors and back windows
Raxiom sequential tail light kit w/ V1 flasher
Carbon fiber radiator cover and fuse box cover

Interior Mods

Raptor shift light in ac vent
JL Audio Stealthbox
Jl Audio 250/1 subwoofer amp

Car is in excellent shape inside and out. No known mechanical issues. Battery has been replaced(stays on a battery tender in garage). Last oil change was on 4/16/16 with Redline 5w-20 synthetic and mobil 1 filter. Please bare with me if I don’t get back to you right away. I’m a firefighter and work 24 hour shifts. Also my father in law just had open heart surgery and I’ve been helping with taking care of him. Car is located in Chesapeake, VA.

Asking $30,00. Serious inquires only please. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for looking.
IMG_1061_zpsgsxcvv9v.jpg

IMG_1058_zpszkrffxd2.jpg

IMG_1076_zpsazypaleh.jpg

IMG_1074_zpsppt8wuub.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think this is the first sub 12K mileage Sonic Blue Terminator for sale that I can remember seeing. I wish you well with the sale. Nice, very nice!

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Very nice and tastefully modified Sonic Blue Cobra. Sure looks MINT! There was a local SB Coupe here with 8k miles with relatively similar mods except for a 2.2 KB and it sold for $33k. He wasn't the Original Owner though, whereas you are and I would be more inclined to buy from Original Owner IMO. Good luck with the sale and I hope she goes to a good home ;)

DropSVT

Established Member
Beautiful SB cobra OP. I can't believe all of these low mile terminators being for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Thanks guys. This car is definitely in unbelievable condition for being 14 years old. I hope it goes to a good home as well.

Users who are viewing this thread