07-09 exterior modification?

OneSmokeyCobra

Established Member
I'd like to see some side-view pictures of what you guys have done to your cobras (2007-2009). I love the front of these cars, but i can't help but feel like ford kinda phoned it in when it comes to the side of these cars. seems a bit bland. post some pictures if you've got different scoops/louvers, sideskirts, etc. i need ideas!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I was never crazy about scoops and louvers.
So I just went with new wheels, painted side skirts, painted lower valance on the rear bumper. CF front splitter, powder coated calipers. Blacked out reflectors and turn signals. 5% tint and lowered way more then stock. Also paint matched mirror caps

I love the way the car looks! And it is very easy to make these cars your own with all the mods out there

16f3e113.jpg

d64e193e.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
These cars dont need much, lower stance, wheels and tint for looks. They are raw and look damn good in their simple forms....thinking about grabbing one in a few years to have as my beater....:lol1:

pony23

Established Member
I went with the FRPP suspension package, 2010 wheels, Baer Brake package, Super Snake cf splitter, painted mirror covers (a must have for the 07-09's), and the lower side scoops. I wasn't a big fan of the upper scoops.

GT500fall11-17.jpg

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Painting the sideskirts makes a huge difference. Getting mine done this spring. All i've done is smoked sidemarkers, painted mirror covers, shorty antenna, window tint, Roush sideskirt splitters and carbon fiber rear splash guards. I purchased the Shelby super snake side scoops last year and after holding them up to the car i just sold them. Not my style.

8275166703_34cc542942_b.jpg

AlanSVT

Established Member
I really like both Zach and Nates car's I can only hope I can make mine look that good.

I really need new wheels Damn it..

OneSmokeyCobra

Established Member
if that's the case i offer a sincere apology. We're too old to be acting like the kids on honda-tech forums :)

(not that i'm as old as the average guy on here, id reckon)

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Pics at 2008gt500.blogspot.com

Lowered, powder coated Alcoas, side scoops, mirror caps, etc.

2013 TVS powered

mustang loco

Established Member
Like zporta,painted the side skirt,part of rear diffuser,mirrors,I like the Roush's window quarter and some lower side scoops.Lowered the car,wheels,painted stock calipers..

nouveaulook241.gif

cid__AB948DF18667E64DB2A6D7815E597AADgrc.gif

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Great looking cars so far. The half painted rear diffuser is growing on me! 07-09 is by far the best looking body style (other than the classics)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
if that's the case i offer a sincere apology. We're too old to be acting like the kids on honda-tech forums :)

(not that i'm as old as the average guy on here, id reckon)

We're family here. The kind that has earned the right to bust one another's balls when the door is swung wide open.

And while I'm a minimalist at heart, I paid homage to CJ's of yore with a die cast emblem to replace the plastic one on the grille...

ry%3D480

Guys, your cars all look great.

Users who are viewing this thread