RTHaven

Established Member
Front Wheel.PNG
Rear Wheel.PNG
Front Tire.PNG
Bogarts on Car.PNG
Front wheel 3.PNG
Rear Wheel clearance.PNG
Selling a Bogart GT drag wheel/tire combo. Fits perfect with no clearance issues on 07-12 GT500's. Wheels are custom made to fit directly on these cars and to clear the brakes (wont fit 13-14 GT500's due to larger brakes). Fronts are 17X4.5 with brand new (0 miles) M&H Racemaster 28X4.5 Tires. Rears are 15X10's with Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S drag tires (about 50% Tread left). Lugnuts will be included with setup. Tires have never seen a race track or a single burnout. I bought these for the look and traction needed for street which ended in little use. Wheels are perfect with no blemishes what so ever.
This setup (if purchased brand new would be 2500+. Surprise AZ is where I live and Bogart racing wheels company is here locally as well. If your looking for a great deal and probably the lightest drag wheel on the market then this is it! Made from 3 piece spun aluminum and very strong. I personally used these on the street with 0 issues! Willing to ship to anywhere in US (shipping fees not included in price). My zip code in Surprise AZ is 85388.
If interested text me and we can work out the shipping details @408 427-2988.
Front Wheel.PNG

flynz

Established Member
Are you saying front or rears won't work with 13-14 brakes? i know rear require rotor size reduction and sway bar relocation but would front work with spacers possibly?

12boss302

Established Member
Are you saying front or rears won't work with 13-14 brakes? i know rear require rotor size reduction and sway bar relocation but would front work with spacers possibly?

Judging by the picture, I would say that you won’t be able to run 6 pots up front with this setup. Having that said, I don’t think you would want to run a spacer on a skinny anyways. Just my .02.

Users who are viewing this thread