10.26 @135MPH ALL MOTOR!

SVTPete83

Established Member
Such wicked mph though. Especially on the big end. I think 9.99 with perfect conditions can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shaun@AED

Unfortunately

Okay nice man. I guess I was trying to figure out how you came up with 135 and with what limitations. Sounds like your only limitation is NA so all the parts could be heavily ported, 14:1 compression, increased ci, insane rpm, and all that. The 135 is blowing my mind and my calculator isn't happy with it lol
No, this is a Ford FACTORY build engine.

Shaun@AED

Okay so a lot of porting, top dollar fuel, and hours of dyno time to perfect the tune. And then driving the car to perfection of course. 135 lol. It keeps me up at night.
No again, and why are you trying to discredit this ET/MPH by posting this car has modifications it does not?
Clearly you are calling me a liar here and I do not appreciate it.

You are in the area, feel free to see this car in person running the # at Sacramento Raceway.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Shaun, impressive numbers as always. Guys that discredit you or anyone are usually the ones that cannot do what you do. Some believe if they cannot do it, no one can.

Granted, you’re a hell of a driver that knows modular engines inside/out and tuning it yourself doesn’t cost you anything, but, your an exception and not every driver can do what you can.

Try to ignore the naysayers Shaun. You keep on keeping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Weight reduction along with an NA set up that makes over 500whp and an automatic trans that never ever ever misses a shift.

Not sure what's so hard to understand?

Shaun@AED

Shaun, impressive numbers as always. Guys that discredit you or anyone are usually the ones that cannot do what you do. Some believe if they cannot do it, no one can.

Granted, you’re a hell of a driver that knows modular engines inside/out and tuning it yourself doesn’t cost you anything, but, your an exception and not every driver can do what you can.

Try to ignore the naysayers Shaun. You keep on keeping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I figured it out. He's in our area but not a customer (posts indicate he doesn't trust local shops/tuners), I don't know who he is, but it's likely he knows who we are. We get a lot of haters, after all we do have the fastest late model Fords out here.

StupidSlow02gt

Established Member
No again, and why are you trying to discredit this ET/MPH by posting this car has modifications it does not?
Clearly you are calling me a liar here and I do not appreciate it.

You are in the area, feel free to see this car in person running the # at Sacramento Raceway.

Shaun Perry. Relax. I'm simply trying to wrap my head around your MPH and throwing out theories of how it could have been accomplished. I haven't accused you of anything lol I'm just trying to understand it is all.

I believe the times you have posted and haven't even hinted that it doesn't run that. Again only trying to understand. Typical defensive Shaun as if everyone is out to get you. Relax man lol I'm not even in a Ford anymore. Just impressed with the accomplishment.

T.Man

Established Member
I think this is an amazing feat but the one thing that I find questionable is the use of FTW Purple when trying to showcase your ability, as you mentioned earlier in the thread. It's extremely misleading to those who would look at this without delving into the details.

Either way, right on man

StupidSlow02gt

Established Member
I said the following and got ripped to shreds because a single fact was out of place. I simply guessed wrong and got my head bit off. Apparently there is no port work, but everything else I said was true:

"Okay so a lot of porting, top dollar fuel, and hours of dyno time to perfect the tune. And then driving the car to perfection of course. "

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't see any mention of FTW Purple in this thread or the prior one but why is the use of Race Gas or E85 a big deal?

It is often used to obtain the max performance from any set of mechanical mods.

rotarymagic

Established Member
I don't see any mention of FTW Purple in this thread or the prior one but why is the use of Race Gas or E85 a big deal?

It is often used to obtain the max performance from any set of mechanical mods.

Posts 9&10 regarding the fuel. FTW purple is worth 40-50rwhp over 93.

rotarymagic

Established Member
I'm curious to see what constitutes as full bolt ons. Shaun is an absolute badass at making these cars run exceptionally well for the mods. Lots of us would like to get more information so we can attempt to replicate the performance in our own cars.

Shaun@AED

Posts 9&10 regarding the fuel. FTW purple is worth 40-50rwhp over 93.

The most we've seen from FTW Purple plus vs Pump Gasoline is 26HP on an all-motor (factory compression) coyote.
This particular car picked up 7HP from E85 over pump 91 and another 16 with FTW for a total of 23HP from FTW Purple Plus.
I also documented the track gains in a thread on SVTP when I did the switch, the car went from 11.0's to 10.8x and picked up 2MPH.

The full build has been documented from the start on FB and SVTP over the last year and a half.

T.Man

Established Member
So insanely negative DA, FTW oxygenated race fuel and substantial WR, these are the results from your 10.8x runs? Is that a fair statement?

Are you planning to share a mod list for those inquiring?

Once again, impressive accomplishment

Users who are viewing this thread