10th Anniversary Cobra seats - California

josephcostello

Established Member
Pristine 10th Anniversary Cobra seats - California

Have a full set of 10th anniversary seats for sale (or trade for dark charcoal). The fronts came off a car with 2k miles, have been sitting for 10+ years covered up in a shop, rears are out of a 60k mile coupe. Bolsters are perfect. No signs of wear, no tearing, and everything works of course. Electronics look brand new underneath. Pictures show. Passenger seat does not come with sliding rail unless I find one locally then I will include it. I took the one off of my '01 seat and it fit fine, I'm guessing same with '99 or any gt/v6 model. Looking for $1,650. I'm open to reasonable offers including a trade for another set in which I plan to do anyways. I do not want to ship but I will meet up to a certain distance for the right price. Better pictures to come in a couple days.

Attachments

• dYWoARg.jpg
    dYWoARg.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 935
  • wV9TKBs.jpg
    wV9TKBs.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 733
  • u5JuxJ1.jpg
    u5JuxJ1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 706
  • 4SNYfnn.jpg
    4SNYfnn.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 640
  • YI2yFOz.jpg
    YI2yFOz.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:

wckdvnm

Established Member
I have my dark charcoal seats but they aren't low miles like those. But they don't even look anywhere close to their mileage. And my rears are mint but of course they are, you'd have to have no legs to be in them lol

Steezo347

Established Member
Did you ever end up saleing the red n black 10th anv seats I'm up in northern Cali be interested if still around thanks u can text me at 707 496 4380

Users who are viewing this thread