12 year old who owns 3 Ferrari's - WTF??

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.:lol1:

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

Some people aren't cheap shits and like to enjoy their earnings.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Maybe he didn't give any information out because he doesn't want people to harass him?

I don't really find anything far fetched that it couldn't be real.

Although I agree that it doesn't seem fake. Why in the hell would he not plug his app in a interview then he would make more money off of it.

MGC

Established Member
Although I agree that it doesn't seem fake. Why in the hell would he not plug his app in a interview then he would make more money off of it.

Because it's fake :shrug:

Every track day I've ever been to you must hold a valid drivers license to even get on track, no license no racing. He claims his grandparents bought him the first one, but newer video all of a sudden he is a programmer and bought them himself? What parent in there right mind would give a 9 year old control of 8.5 million? Just does not make any sense. I would put money on that all the cars are his dad's or grandparents and this is just a publicity stunt.

applecarguy

Established Member
I will be honest I am jealous of that kid.... But making an app is the best way to make a lot of money. I made some stupid iPhone app like 4 years ago all it does it play siren sounds. Its called Sirens Galore btw haha. I have made approximately $4,000 total off of it over a few years. Thats not a lot of money but its nice to have an extra $50ish coming in every month for what ever, in my case most likely for gas. So it is true if you were to make a game or something really unique you make will make a good amount of coin. I really would like to make another app but coding is difficult and I dont have the patience for it. So if the kid actually programmed his app and didn't use a cheater application that does it for you hats off to him.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
:pop:

I will be honest I am jealous of that kid.... But making an app is the best way to make a lot of money. I made some stupid iPhone app like 4 years ago all it does it play siren sounds. Its called Sirens Galore btw haha. I have made approximately $4,000 total off of it over a few years. Thats not a lot of money but its nice to have an extra $50ish coming in every month for what ever, in my case most likely for gas. So it is true if you were to make a game or something really unique you make will make a good amount of coin. I really would like to make another app but coding is difficult and I dont have the patience for it. So if the kid actually programmed his app and didn't use a cheater application that does it for you hats off to him.

Very cool man, congrats to you on that app.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Because it's fake :shrug:

Every track day I've ever been to you must hold a valid drivers license to even get on track, no license no racing. He claims his grandparents bought him the first one, but newer video all of a sudden he is a programmer and bought them himself? What parent in there right mind would give a 9 year old control of 8.5 million? Just does not make any sense. I would put money on that all the cars are his dad's or grandparents and this is just a publicity stunt.

I said it didnt "seem" fake but granted i only watched the first 2 minutes of the first video. I thought if you rented the track you don't need a driver license. Only for track days could be wrong. only thing I picked up is that he didn't mention his app and usually people are pluging the shit out of them to get more purchases. That seems fake to me lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.:lol1:

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

Hater much?

He didn't win the lottery. He worked for his money and will continue to work for it. He made an app and got rich off its popularity, theres nothing against him making more.

And exotics like that don't depreciate either FYI.

Even if the story is bullshit the premise is still sound.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
The premise isn't sound either. You can't sell an app or anything lawfully without being of age. Now I'm not from Europe, but neither is Google, and that creates another giant hole in the story.

Not to mention the bit about track days as mentioned earlier, being as he'd have no valid drivers license how can he run track days? Not to mention he wouldn't be allowed by anyone in their right mind anyways due to legal reasons if he gets hurt...

Then there is the inconsistency of the story all together.

I call BS. Douchebag, lying Ferrari owner just starting out young.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I was hoping someone would call him a hater or say that he's just jealous. :lol1:

Well I'm still waiting for proof of Treynor's make believe collection of cars he claims to have, with a kick a#$ house to boot. I won't be convinced until I see some bread on cars!!!

..........oh, wait a minute...

:banana: :D ;-)

Last edited:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
I don't know what to think anymore. You see this and it makes me question wtf am I doing wrong in my life.

When I first read your post, this little voice in my head blurted out "Hey Dick, you have a GT500! Some people have to drive regular GTs." I'd say just keep doing what you're doing. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread