12 year old who owns 3 Ferrari's - WTF??

overseacobra

Established Member
The premise isn't sound either. You can't sell an app or anything lawfully without being of age. Now I'm not from Europe, but neither is Google, and that creates another giant hole in the story.

Not to mention the bit about track days as mentioned earlier, being as he'd have no valid drivers license how can he run track days? Not to mention he wouldn't be allowed by anyone in their right mind anyways due to legal reasons if he gets hurt...

Then there is the inconsistency of the story all together.

I call BS. Douchebag, lying Ferrari owner just starting out young.

I am somewhat skeptical about the whole story, however you can most certainly run track days in Europe without a drivers license. I started doing track days when I was 14 with just a permit from a sanctioning body. A friend of mine got his drag race competition license 2 years before he got his drivers license.

Anywho, back to the main story. Curious to see how this ends!

JeffSeb

Established Member
"I was looking at cars like Mustang, M3... then I thought why not buy a Ferrari since I have all this money..."

lol

testorossa1989

Established Member
Well theirs no age on certain race parks. I mean if he earned it more power too him. Cant really say anything. Rock on

VictorySong

Established Member
The 8,5 mill is in GBP and that is aprox. 13.1 mill us$ :)

GBP? Never heard of it.:D Might as well be monopoly money since his story seems as legit.

If I had that money I would have something with two engines, a set of wings, WW2 provenance, and a military designation. Wouldn't bother playing with hotwheels cars.

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
OK, a quick bit of fact checking. I find no record of a "Callum" nor a record of Google acquiring any likely-looking app company for $13M USD in 2009-2011. So unless someone can offer credible evidence, like a full name / app name / record of sale, I'm going to mark this one...

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Well I'm still waiting for proof of Treynor's make believe collection of cars he claims to have, with a kick a#$ house to boot. I won't be convinced until I see some bread on cars!!!

I am still getting (good-natured) flack at work about the Bread incident. Plus I have random people at car events greeting me with "Oh, you're that guy with the bread right?" Fame, it appears, comes at a cost :-D

MGC

Established Member
OK, a quick bit of fact checking. I find no record of a "Callum" nor a record of Google acquiring any likely-looking app company for $13M USD in 2009-2011. So unless someone can offer credible evidence, like a full name / app name / record of sale, I'm going to mark this one...

:beer:

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.:lol1:

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I bet its lots of fun to hang out with you

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Who really cares? Pretty awsome if its true, if not... Bleh, just another tool....

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
lmfao at the guy in here that said "8mil isnt shit". if you worked from age 15 to 65 and made $160,000 a year, thatd be 8mil. thats probably 3 times more than most people on this site make.

VictorySong

Established Member
lmfao at the guy in here that said "8mil isnt shit". if you worked from age 15 to 65 and made $160,000 a year, thatd be 8mil. thats probably 3 times more than most people on this site make.

I thought everyone here made millions/hr , had their own jets, and had a supermodel harem?

160k/yr is kind of weak imo. Plenty of small businesses make more than that. Hell, one MD would make that without including the money his wife made. Not that much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread