12 year old who owns 3 Ferrari's - WTF??

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Victorysong guy is hilariously delirious with jealousy. It doesnt really get more pathetic than a grown man trying to hate on a 12 year old kid.

Hahahaha :lol: :loser: :poke: :D :nonono:

VictorySong

Established Member
Victorysong guy is hilariously delirious with jealousy. It doesnt really get more pathetic than a grown man trying to hate on a 12 year old kid.

Hahahaha :lol: :loser: :poke: :D :nonono:

:lol: It's been pointed out that the story is fake.

Stop talking or use the GOOGLE function properly :poke: go on ebay right now Mr. car guy and point me out the 599GTO"s that MSRP WITH OPTIONS for $500,000 please. let alone base price.:bash: I don't remember seeing that the kid owned a coupe pretty sure it was a 458 spyder so why u quoting coupe base price crap?

Our resident google man has already expressed some facts in this situation about no record of selling google an app or what not, I would trust his research 100% too bad too cause hey callum or what ever your name is Ya La Ferrari is SOLD out to the average tom dick and harry but if your out there and have some money left I can get you a euro spec car at MSRP and you can build it how you would like still PM me.:beer:

I can't make out what you're saying. Try again maybe?:pop:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

No one has pointed out anything substantial. They are all assumptions at this point in time. What is even funnier is that even IF it turns out to be fake, it is still a kid.

Guess what 12 year old kids usually do? You guessed it... LIE and make up stories. Whoops! Looks like your average 12 year old after all.

MGC

Established Member
No one has pointed out anything substantial. They are all assumptions at this point in time. What is even funnier is that even IF it turns out to be fake, it is still a kid.

Guess what 12 year old kids usually do? You guessed it... LIE and make up stories. Whoops! Looks like your average 12 year old after all.

You must've missed Treynor's post.

VictorySong

Established Member

3660563196_c90aa44e59.jpg

61mmstang94

Established Member

I can't make out what you're saying. Try again maybe?:pop:

But you were hating on the kid and picking on his financial decisions when we still thought the story could be true.

S just because after the fact we have more evidence pointing towards the story being made up doesnt mean you were being a jealous hater over a 12 year old child. :read:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Treynor's "quick bit of fact checking" does not disprove anything yet. Without a "full name, app name or record of sale" there will be no "myth busting" only wild assumptions and accusations.

I actually like that, clever...

But you were hating on the kid and picking on his financial decisions when we still thought the story could be true.

S just because after the fact we have more evidence pointing towards the story being made up doesnt mean you were being a jealous hater over a 12 year old child. :read:

As much as i hate to agree with this here All Murican' inbred, the above is exactly my point.

Quit sweating that Hatorade man.

VictorySong

Established Member
Most people I've encountered that use the word "hater" generally have low self esteem and are unable to cope with someone not liking something they do. That's probably why we've had so many people jump this poser's knob about owning Ferraris. It's okay guys. Maybe someone will value your opinion and you'll finally make some friends if you achieve the same "success" he has. I doubt it though if you get pussyhurt over someone on the internet not liking a brand of cars.:pop:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Most people I've encountered that use the word "hater" generally have low self esteem and are unable to cope with someone not liking something they do. That's probably why we've had so many people jump this poser's knob about owning Ferraris. It's okay guys. Maybe someone will value your opinion and you'll finally make some friends if you achieve the same "success" he has. I doubt it though if you get pussyhurt over someone on the internet not liking a brand of cars.:pop:

You seem very jealous and judgemental.

If we wanna talk about signs of being unhappy you exhibit all of them.

Look in your mirror, because I'm happy with my life. That's why it made no difference to me how much a kid might make and how many ferraris he wanted to buy. Yet you started hating.

VictorySong

Established Member
You seem very jealous and judgemental.

If we wanna talk about signs of being unhappy you exhibit all of them.

Look in your mirror, because I'm happy with my life. That's why it made no difference to me how much a kid might make and how many ferraris he wanted to buy. Yet you started hating.

wambulance.jpg

Iman01

Established Member
:lol: Yes, you ousted me. I am incredibly jealous at this kid for dropping nearly 10% of his wealth on shit he can't even use or make money on and am in no way just a dude who's financially conservative. Glad we cleared that up.:lol:

Ahahaha
biden_muppet.jpg

I bet you're one of those idiots who posts pics of their new $300 Ifag devices then says anyone who doesn't like it is a hater aren't you? Grow the **** up. Like your tech bullshit, there are a shit load of people who aren't interested in cars at all, let alone blowing 750k on ones you can't even drive.

You bet wrong. That was an interesting tangent though, thanks. No, I don't have a new iPhone, my android is about 3 years old.

How much of your net worth is tied up in cars? As I see that you are a student and own two cars, the odds are against you for beating his 10%... How conservative are you, really?

And let's be clear, you don't need a state issued drivers license to drive at every track... I didn't show mine when I drove at a track.

So, again you look like a jealous little blowhard that is upset that someone else has money and spent it on something you can't have.

Your other tangent on Italy having a unpleasant history is a awesomely narrow sighted. Because the US has never done anything wrong and all of our economic policies are 100% fair/just. Oh wait, that isn't true... Oh yeah, some Ferrari's catch on fire... no automaker in the US has had that problem...
CC-16-036-800.jpg

VictorySong

Established Member
You bet wrong. That was an interesting tangent though, thanks. No, I don't have a new iPhone, my android is about 3 years old.

How much of your net worth is tied up in cars? As I see that you are a student and own two cars, the odds are against you for beating his 10%... How conservative are you, really?

And let's be clear, you don't need a state issued drivers license to drive at every track... I didn't show mine when I drove at a track.

So, again you look like a jealous little blowhard that is upset that someone else has money and spent it on something you can't have.

Your other tangent on Italy having a unpleasant history is a awesomely narrow sighted. Because the US has never done anything wrong and all of our economic policies are 100% fair/just. Oh wait, that isn't true... Oh yeah, some Ferrari's catch on fire... no automaker in the US has had that problem...
CC-16-036-800.jpg

A lot less of a % than what I have in guns and ammo why?:lol1:

Last edited:

Iman01

Established Member
A lot less of a % than what I have in guns and ammo why?:lol1:

BTW: I'm libertarian. Not a conservative at all.

:lol: Yes, you ousted me. I am incredibly jealous at this kid for dropping nearly 10% of his wealth on shit he can't even use or make money on and am in no way just a dude who's financially conservative. Glad we cleared that up.:lol:

Ahahaha
biden_muppet.jpg

I bet you're one of those idiots who posts pics of their new $300 Ifag devices then says anyone who doesn't like it is a hater aren't you? Grow the **** up. Like your tech bullshit, there are a shit load of people who aren't interested in cars at all, let alone blowing 750k on ones you can't even drive.

Your memory is impeccable.

VictorySong

Established Member
Your memory is impeccable.

I don't bring up old shit so I forgot about it. :bored: I'm pretty Spartan with most of my expenses. I have guns that I've paid more for than all of my cars combined. No cell phone or TV though. How about you post up your expenses/finances and we'll compare?

Users who are viewing this thread