12 year old who owns 3 Ferrari's - WTF??

Iman01

Established Member
I don't bring up old shit so I forgot about it. :bored: I'm pretty Spartan with most of my expenses. I have guns that I've paid more for than all of my cars combined. No cell phone or TV though. How about you post up your expenses/finances and we'll compare?

Yeah, I was smart enough to buy my guns and ammo before people were paying stupid prices for them...

Feel free to compare...
$0 / $∞

Or we can go with the subject of this thread?
$0 / $7.75 mil - since he can't drive them on the street there is no sense adding anything in for insurance and he is 12 so his parents provide for his home...

VictorySong

Established Member
Yeah, I was smart enough to buy my guns and ammo before people were paying stupid prices for them...

Feel free to compare...
$0 / $∞

Or we can go with the subject of this thread?
$0 / $7.75 mil - since he can't drive them on the street there is no sense adding anything in for insurance and he is 12 so his parents provide for his home...

:shrug: You just brought up my finances. I have no problems with going back to the original subject which revolves around a douchebag kid lying with horrible parents enabling his behavior. I'm obviously sooo jealous!:pop:

jbs$

Established Member
There was a long thread yesterday about "whether a degree was worth the time and effort?" I doubt that this young boy have ever given a degree much thought. Focus, high IQ, a support system and ambition = three Ferrari's. See, very simple!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I am still getting (good-natured) flack at work about the Bread incident. Plus I have random people at car events greeting me with "Oh, you're that guy with the bread right?" Fame, it appears, comes at a cost :-D

Lol, I bet you are getting some flack. It was an internet great! ha

Users who are viewing this thread