13-14 Tailights Forsale $650 shipped

Billybob1

Established Member
Great condition 13/14 Tailights
Comes with Connectors so they will Plug right in.
$650 shipped.
PM Me for serious Buyers.
IMG_8765.PNG
IMG_8764.PNG
IMG_8763.PNG
IMG_8769.JPG

Paul Dube

Established Member
You took money from me and other people in May for a set of these. I never received anything from you. You ignored my messages and PayPal would not give me a refund because I sent you a friend payment.
Now you are selling them again. These should be mine.

USERS, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SELLER. HE IS A CROOK.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
You took money from me and other people in May for a set of these. I never received anything from you. You ignored my messages and PayPal would not give me a refund because I sent you a friend payment.
Now you are selling them again. These should be mine.

USERS, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SELLER. HE IS A CROOK.
Paul,
Have you spoke with the moderators about this. Definitely needs to be brought to light before anyone else gets scammed. Funny how the wheels listing has been reposted with a different pic and now references 13-14 wheels (unlike previously) LOL

Billybob1

Established Member
I never took money from you... I shipped out all the orders I received from people. I've sold to many people on here with positive feed back.

They deleted my SVTPP wheels post because I didn't have a picture with my name, so I reposted it with. Please take your negativity somewhere else. Thanks -BillyBob

12boss302

Established Member
I never took money from you... I shipped out all the orders I received from people. I've sold to many people on here with positive feed back.

They deleted my SVTPP wheels post because I didn't have a picture with my name, so I reposted it with. Please take your negativity somewhere else. Thanks -BillyBob

You reposted different wheels! Until everything is resolved, you're gonna have negativity on your threads. You cant scam people and expect people to respect you here.

Paul Dube

Established Member
You never shipped me the tail lights. I have our whole message history and my PayPal history to prove it. The other members who were involved can vouch that what I'm saying is true.
If you shipped them, where is the proof?
I asked you many times for tracking and you refused. You owe me a set of tail lights or a refund.

I will contact the moderators about you.

Paul Dube

Established Member
hmmm...

OP did sell me some taillights awhile ago. No issues and were mint, fwiw

Yes I know, bro. I saw your post and all the good feedback. That's why I bought them and sent a friend payment.
I don't know what happened to him, but he ripped me off.

Billybob1

Established Member
Plenty of People vouching for me^^ ... I haven't scammed anybody.. like I said before I shipped every order.

Paul Dube

Established Member
Plenty of People vouching for me^^ ... I haven't scammed anybody.. like I said before I shipped every order.
Prove you shipped mine then.

You lied about tracking and got angry with me when I told you it was a USPS P.O. Box and then you disappeared.

Anyone wanting to buy from him, look at his old post and my replies. Notice that he never answered me and how much I wrote.
He took advantage of my "friend" payment and screwed me. Buyer beware.

Use

Established Member
Buyer beware. I purchased some lights from billybob1, communication was great till he got my money then never heard from him after mulitiple times trying to contact him. he eventually contacted me and said the were shipped. after a week I got in touch with paypal and they contacted him, then two weeks later I received a set of taillights he said they were perfect one had a scratch 1/2" wide and 5" long. I sent them back and after contacting paypal
they had been returned with a tracking he would not contact paypal and report them returned. eventually I got my money back a momth later only because I sent the money for goods and service. had I sent the money as a gift like Paul did I believe I would have never gotten my money back. this guy should not be able to sell anything here on this site. should be banned. everything paul has said here is true because I had been in contact with paul when all this was going on back in May.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Still don't know why no one has hit me up. I have a set listed.
Different deal going on here. I'm also not impressed that he uses the site to only sell crap and contributes nothing else. I finally took some time today to look at his history. While not against any rules, it doesn't make me happy. I'd like to see everyone get their product or money back.

Users who are viewing this thread