'13 Boss - Fluid Turbo Concepts TT Kit

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
IMG_0518.jpg
Just finished up installing twin precision 6266's on my boss and good lord is it quick. Unlike anything I've ever driven before.

Base fluid kit, Sai Li fuel system and ID1050's. shooting for 800rwhp on E85!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
u shud hit 800 hp on 93 pump gas. looks great! sweet kit as well. its the only other kit I wud entertain over the CPR kit.

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
GB = Best Boss color ever!

Haha I think "quick" might not be the right word for it.

Agreed!!! Just wish they made comp orange in 2013, I would've had to go for that!

u shud hit 800 hp on 93 pump gas. looks great! sweet kit as well. its the only other kit I wud entertain over the CPR kit.

We'll find out soon enough! McCleod RXT going in today then just some breakin time then heading to dyno hopefully sometime next week.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Awesome!! Can you post up some details on the kit, as in what's included with it. I tried to research it but only found some manifolds on Lunds site. If you don't want to post it can you PM me what you paid for it? I'm getting close adding a power adder to mine and have been considering a TT kit.

Do you have anymore pics of the kit, intercooler shots?

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
Awesome!! Can you post up some details on the kit, as in what's included with it. I tried to research it but only found some manifolds on Lunds site. If you don't want to post it can you PM me what you paid for it? I'm getting close adding a power adder to mine and have been considering a TT kit.

IMG_0522.jpg

Here's a little better shot of the inter cooler, also kit comes with a Tig Vision water/ice cell tank for the trunk and all lines necessary to run from trunk to intercooler. Only thing the kit doesn't include is air filters really. Comes with whole new oil pan with bungs already welded in for turbo drains, pre-made oil feed lines for turbos, you know what the hot side looks like, new radiator support to mount PCM to and all bracketed required to relocate anything necessary. Wastebates/BOV all included too.

PC03GT

Established Member

X2 on that, if you can

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Thanks for the info, kit appears to be high quality. I'm going to reach out to Lund Racing and gather some more info. I wonder how that intercooler set up will perform on a street driven car. I know you mentioned there is a trunk mounted tank but is there any type of heat exchanger to keep the fluid cool?

Thanks again for posting the info about this and your set up. First I have heard about it and now im super curious about it. Looking forward to seeing how much power it makes!

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
Thanks for the info, kit appears to be high quality. I'm going to reach out to Lund Racing and gather some more info. I wonder how that intercooler set up will perform on a street driven car. I know you mentioned there is a trunk mounted tank but is there any type of heat exchanger to keep the fluid cool?

Thanks again for posting the info about this and your set up. First I have heard about it and now im super curious about it. Looking forward to seeing how much power it makes!

I have just straight water in the tank now and the pump runs all the time on ignition. After long drives the intake temps will get up to about 100-110 and that's about what I saw on my last pro charged coyote. This kit just allows you to run ice in the tank and I've gotten the intake temps down in the 50*'s on a hot 95* day. There is an option to run another front mount intercooler I just did go that route since I don't daily the car and thought it was unnecessary.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wow freakn awesome kit! and car! wonder how the IAT temps differ between the intercooler vs ice cooled. like how much cooler one wud be over the other.

ive made full passes on hot days and never seen temps for over 110 degrees. look forward to seeing how it does at the dyno. shud be impressive!

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Very nice, who is doing the tuning? I wish I had a Boss so I could push mine a bit more lol... The only thing is I would be wary of, is that RXT in with the bad reputation it has on MT82's.

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
Very nice, who is doing the tuning? I wish I had a Boss so I could push mine a bit more lol... The only thing is I would be wary of, is that RXT in with the bad reputation it has on MT82's.

The turbo kit comes with a Lund tune and they have it dialed in perfectly. I am nervous about the trans, clutch is going in today then will probably have the trans rebuilt over the winter. I just want to drive the car while I can before winter hits.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Did you order this kit through Lund? I still cannot find any info about this kit online. I think I'm going to give them a call today or tomorrow.

Reaper14

Established Member
Did you order this kit through Lund? I still cannot find any info about this kit online. I think I'm going to give them a call today or tomorrow.
I seen on fb where Lund posted a video of their car running 8's. Some guy posted a comment saying that they only tease with their tt kits but don't sell it. Lund II got on & replied stating something about legal issues with their old partner over this kit & could not advertise it. He said just to email him (like op said) & ask for a quote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread