130 Mile 00R For Sale

TFStang

Established Member
May be listing one of my R's for sale and it currently sits with 130 miles on the clock. Probably one of the lowest mileage examples out there. It comes complete with the black binder, stickers / decals, documentation, and still has the window sticker affixed to the window. I just changed the oil before I put it away for the season with factory spec Mobil 1. May be selling this one as I am getting a car that I have wanted for quite a while now. In the process of finalizing that transaction. Having said all the above, the point of this thread is that I am looking to see what the members on here think a car such as this is worth in today's market. I can be reached via PM for more details if need be before rendering an opinion on value. :)

Last edited:

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Sounds like an awesome 00R! Good luck and I hope you get crazy money for it!

TFStang

Established Member
Thanks Goose! The car is awesome. Won't be too upset if I have to hold onto it ;)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chris, you have two Rs? I hope you do get good money for this one. Rare indeed with that low miles.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
While the whole "wrapper" car thing isnt for me, I truly respect it. I hope this car finds a home that preserves it, as its prior caretakers have.

Good luck with the sale!

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
We will likely be there. Carlisle?

Now to steer things back on track,

Agreed on the marketplace, but, the R world is so small it makes sense to have it here too.

TFStang

Established Member
I hate to be the ass here, but this should be in the Market section and comply with the rules.

I am not going to list the car in the marketplace right now as I am just letting the R crowd know it may be available if anyone is interested. I don’t officially have it for sale yet, but it likely will be in the very near future. Should I change my heading to this post to a gaging interest post? Don’t want to break any rules.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I am not going to list the car in the marketplace right now as I am just letting the R crowd know it may be available if anyone is interested. I don’t officially have it for sale yet, but it likely will be in the very near future. Should I change my heading to this post to a gaging interest post? Don’t want to break any rules.
If you take a look at the market rules, it clearly states “no feelers.”
Now, asking what’s its worth is a whole different deal.
This in my opinion is a for sale thread in the wrong section. I run into this often in the terminator section. I do understand that these cars are exclusive though, and it’s a tight nit group.

TFStang

Established Member
If you take a look at the market rules, it clearly states “no feelers.”
Now, asking what’s its worth is a whole different deal.
This in my opinion is a for sale thread in the wrong section. I run into this often in the terminator section. I do understand that these cars are exclusive though, and it’s a tight nit group.

Just revised my post and made it clear that I am asking what it's worth. Is the revision acceptable, or should I just remove it all together? Again...not looking to break any forum rules.

Users who are viewing this thread