14 GT500 Coupe,Grabber Blue.Black Stripes,Recaros,Glass Roof, Fresh Build 4500 Miles

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
its easy, i drive it into the usa, you arange to meet me or have it picked up via enclosed transport, you bring it to your states dmv and register it....easy peasy!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
you use the canadian title to get the american title...same happens when a canadian buys a car from the usa...we have to show its lien free, pay the provincial/state tax and have it safetied and etested...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
well shes now a 9 sec gt500....no changes other then a new belt, saw some belt dust under the hood figured i may be getting some belt slip....new belt went on and first pass was a 9.90 at 137 backed up with a 9.97 at 140. My research tells me this is the only TVS GT500 to run in the 9's without the use of an overdrive crank or nitrous...here is the evidence.

[youtube_browser]jLLheFUnqMI[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]Yi_Et0wqmUw[/youtube_browser]

Was the stock TVS ported at all on these runs? Still on the 2.5 upper?

Amazed at this car.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
it was not on the stock trinity blower it was on tvs gen 2.....car now has the gen2r aswell as the big whipple eliptical throttle body....has all the goodies, i just have a coupke other rides that im playing with at the moment...Shelby just sits lately which is a shame...

fearthesnake

Established Member
it was not on the stock trinity blower it was on tvs gen 2.....car now has the gen2r aswell as the big whipple eliptical throttle body....has all the goodies, i just have a coupke other rides that im playing with at the moment...Shelby just sits lately which is a shame...
Best color combo but Im bias and have the same. GLWS.

On another note, what is the diff between a stock Trinity TVS and the TVS Gen2?
Im thinking about sending my stock TVS, Elbow, Throttle body tohave it ported. Would that make about the same power then as the Gen2?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Heinz what's your honest opinion on the 2.9 whipp vs a gen2r on the gt500.

Your whipple coyote is a monster.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
dont know never had a 2.9 on a gt500 but the 2r at 2.3L definately holds its own...

my 2.9 is on a coyote auto and it rocks but tough to compare stick shift to auto...

cant go wrong either way.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Amazing car. It is a crime that it is still on the market. Perfect Perfect Perfect!

I wish...

fearthesnake

Established Member
Amazing car. It is a crime that it is still on the market. Perfect Perfect Perfect!

I wish...
Sure is. This is a tough combo to find on the market. Not very often you see a GB.with Black stripes and glass roof. I had to travel half way across the Country for mine.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Thanks Guys, I guess with so many options these days in the car market that its a tougher sell, I love the car, it has all the right stuff done to be an enjoyable street car that can handle its own down the 1320...best part is it runs and drives like stock until you hit the go fast pedal..

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
An update to any perspective buyers out here.....you will not be able to get an auto finance loan for this vehicle from any bank....US base banks will not finance a vehicle without an existing US title, you would need to be a cash buyer for my car....buy it, bring it to your state for inspection and register it in your state...as mentioned in original posting i am willing to get the car into Lewiston NY where you can pick it up or arrange for auto shipping within the US....

open to offers, I will not bend over for a lube oil and filter....so dont try to change my oil. thanks to those serious buyers in advance. cheers.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
An update to any perspective buyers out here.....you will not be able to get an auto finance loan for this vehicle from any bank....US base banks will not finance a vehicle without an existing US title, you would need to be a cash buyer for my car....buy it, bring it to your state for inspection and register it in your state...as mentioned in original posting i am willing to get the car into Lewiston NY where you can pick it up or arrange for auto shipping within the US....

open to offers, I will not bend over for a lube oil and filter....so dont try to change my oil. thanks to those serious buyers in advance. cheers.

That has to be the reason that this car hasn't sold. It's an awesome piece of machinery for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread