1994 Rio Red Cobra Coupe F/S

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
SOLD!

For sale: 1994 SVT Cobra. Unmolested Rio Red & Saddle leather. 102k miles. Runs and drives excellent. 1 of 742.

Everything works as it should including the A/C. It is ready to drive and enjoy, no issues. It has a lot of new parts including the following.

Master Clutch kit with 32 miles on it. (Fly wheel, pilot bearing, rear main seal, bearing retainer. Excedy stage 2 clutch plate and pressure plate. New throw out bearing).

New Koni front and rear struts. 500 miles.

Rebuilt Cobra calipers and new brakes.

New Resized_20170208_175233.jpeg Catted H pipe and Flowmaster cat back.

New paint.

Among other things like new front tires, full tune up, vacuum lines replaced, etc. Literally $1000’s of dollars have been spent to preserve this untouched Cobra. Original SVT built engine runs flawlessly, trans shift fantastic, no whines from the rear. The only thing I would replace would be the windshield, it’s original, and the driver’s seat motor works slowly. It does work, but it’s on borrowed time. These cars are at their bottom value. I’m not saying they are going to sky rocket anytime soon but they sure aren’t going to decrease any further. You could probably drive it around for 2-3 years and sell it for what you paid.

I bought it as something for my son and I to tinker with and enjoy but he has other interests and I just don’t have the time to use it myself. The car is located in the 18972 zip code. I’m asking $6500/ B.O Email me at [email protected] if interested

Pictures here
https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/5995422968.html

Last edited:

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I keep trying to upload pictures but it says the file is too large. Do I have to put them in a dropbox or photo sharing?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sold. Full price. I can't believe the attention this car got. The guy said he was tired of looking at rusted Fox bodies with 4 lugs & roached out. Came all the way from NY. I kind of miss it now that it's gone.

Beautiful car man! I wish I had the cash for it!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread