1995 Cobra R detail pictures

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Putting one of the race cars back together and I was wondering if someone could help me out with some detailed 95 Cobra R pictures.

- Looking for a good picture which shows the power steering fittings going into the power steering rack.

- Looking for a goof picture of the backside of the radiator fan assembly. Specifically looking for pictures of the bolts and fasteners on the top sides of the fan shroud from the backside as well as an overall image of the fan shroud. I have a 94-95 Cobra fan shroud and it doesn't look like it will fit on the Cobra R radiator so I'm wondering if they used a different fan.

Thanks for the help!

3Rgarage

Established Member
Putting one of the race cars back together and I was wondering if someone could help me out with some detailed 95 Cobra R pictures.

- Looking for a good picture which shows the power steering fittings going into the power steering rack.

- Looking for a goof picture of the backside of the radiator fan assembly. Specifically looking for pictures of the bolts and fasteners on the top sides of the fan shroud from the backside as well as an overall image of the fan shroud. I have a 94-95 Cobra fan shroud and it doesn't look like it will fit on the Cobra R radiator so I'm wondering if they used a different fan.

Thanks for the help!

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd help out but my 1995 Cobra R is stored in a local facility:

Cobra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread