1995 Mustang Cobra (Built)

bmoul

Established Member
Hey guys, up for sale is my built 1995 cobra. Crystal white in color. Clean title in hand. The paint is near flawless and the body is straight. It sounds mean and looks great coming down the road. This car has a long list of modifications including: -DSS forged 331ci Shortblock, professionally built,
-upgraded with Scat forged crank and DSS's "GSX" pistons
-DSS 7qt oil pan
-TrickFlow Twisted Wedge heads
-Trick flow stage 1 cam
-Walbro 255lph fuel pump
-MSD ignition coil and wires
-New battery
-ported factory Cobra manifold
-Mishimoto radiator, hoses, new water pump,
-BBK longtubes, x-pipe, and Magnaflow catback
-G Force T-5 capable of 600 HP, roughly 10k miles ago with G-Force internals & MGW shifter
-Centerforce clutch
-Aluminum driveshaft
-Detroit Truetrac locker with 3.90s and Moser axles
-brand new Bilstein HD shocks and struts
-H&R Super Sports springs
-Maximum Motorsports lower control arms w/ adjustable spring perch, MM camber plates, MM full length subframes, MM strut bar
-18x9 and 18x10 Saleen replicas
-export folding side mirrors
-04 cobra interior in perfect shape with power seat working
I am asking $10,000 or best reasonable offer. Pictures don't do this car justice. I also have a folder full of receipts for all of the work done (over $12,000). Really the only negative to this car is that it will occasionally sputter and die at idle. Does not do this every time. Once it's revved up, it runs great and pulls hard. Put down 320 on the Dyno. I talked to the shop that did the work and they suggested a less aggressive cam to better fit the stock ecu or just going with an upgraded ecu. With school and work, I just don't have the time right now to deal with it. This will make someone a EXTREMELY nice ride. I want it to go to a home that will take good care of it as I am a mustang fanatic thru and thru. Pm, Call or text me if serious and we can work a deal. I'm willing to work with a serious buyer. I do not need help selling and NO TRADES! I am located in Grand Island Nebraska.
308-three9zero-one5four0

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    759.9 KB · Views: 925
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    549.8 KB · Views: 876
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    786.2 KB · Views: 896
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    723 KB · Views: 890
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 878

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Hey guys, up for sale is my built 1995 cobra. Crystal white in color. Clean title in hand. The paint is near flawless and the body is straight. It sounds mean and looks great coming down the road. This car has a long list of modifications including: -DSS forged 331ci Shortblock, professionally built,
-upgraded with Scat forged crank and DSS's "GSX" pistons
-DSS 7qt oil pan
-TrickFlow Twisted Wedge heads
-Trick flow stage 1 cam
-Walbro 255lph fuel pump
-MSD ignition coil and wires
-New battery
-ported factory Cobra manifold
-Mishimoto radiator, hoses, new water pump,
-BBK longtubes, x-pipe, and Magnaflow catback
-G Force T-5 capable of 600 HP, roughly 10k miles ago with G-Force internals & MGW shifter
-Centerforce clutch
-Aluminum driveshaft
-Detroit Truetrac locker with 3.90s and Moser axles
-brand new Bilstein HD shocks and struts
-H&R Super Sports springs
-Maximum Motorsports lower control arms w/ adjustable spring perch, MM camber plates, MM full length subframes, MM strut bar
-18x9 and 18x10 Saleen replicas
-export folding side mirrors
-04 cobra interior in perfect shape with power seat working
I am asking $10,000 or best reasonable offer. Pictures don't do this car justice. I also have a folder full of receipts for all of the work done (over $12,000). Really the only negative to this car is that it will occasionally sputter and die at idle. Does not do this every time. Once it's revved up, it runs great and pulls hard. Put down 320 on the Dyno. I talked to the shop that did the work and they suggested a less aggressive cam to better fit the stock ecu or just going with an upgraded ecu. With school and work, I just don't have the time right now to deal with it. This will make someone a EXTREMELY nice ride. I want it to go to a home that will take good care of it as I am a mustang fanatic thru and thru. Pm, Call or text me if serious and we can work a deal. I'm willing to work with a serious buyer. I do not need help selling and NO TRADES! I am located in Grand Island Nebraska.
308-three9zero-one5four0

nice cobra goodluck with sale!

but the shop that told you "less aggresive cam" are morons, a trickflow stage 1 cam is tiny its 1 above stock " hence only stage 1" its not even 500 lift lol and its a 302 c.i 5.0 cam your running it in a 331 stroker so its even less aggressive and the heads are 302 heads very small lol the tune is to do with the idle / the ecu dont take well to any cam but to say " less aggressive is pretty dumb statement from a shop for that setup smh lol

Users who are viewing this thread