1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Edition

Sup everyone, just wanted to post some pictures of my car, I just washed and waxed it since we have had nothing but nice weather out here in Chicago for the past few days. Enjoy! The list of mods are on my website www.cardomain.com/id/red99mustangman

100_0239.jpg

100_0237.jpg

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I love it man! I like the satin Bullit style wheels. IMO that thing would look sick with a grill delete and the GT chin spoiler.

WyoTechMSA said:
I love it man! I like the satin Bullit style wheels. IMO that thing would look sick with a grill delete and the GT chin spoiler.
You mean the mach 1 chin spoiler? I was thinking about getting it but the car rides pretty low right now with the Eibach sportline kit on it. If I go over a hill or something I dont want it to rub against the pavement, I would cry... I do want that grill delete kit too, that would look nice!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice and tastefully modded. Nice to see something different as far as Bullitt style wheels. :)

CobraBob said:
Very nice and tastefully modded. Nice to see something different as far as Bullitt style wheels. :)
Those are different! They are custom 18x9 bullitts, unlike the stock 17x8 ones.... Plus they dont come in that finish from the factory, I think they look great on my car.

YellowCoupe

I still scrape my mach 1 chin spoiler on certain places, it doesn't hurt anything, flexes around and goes right back. just slap some armorall on it and it looks brandnew.

S-Trimmed said:
I still scrape my mach 1 chin spoiler on certain places, it doesn't hurt anything, flexes around and goes right back. just slap some armorall on it and it looks brandnew.
yea, im anal about my car though. I dont want a scratch on any part of it..... It was almost built 6 years ago and still to this day does not have a scratch on it....

mustanggt35th said:
Want to sell your factory wheels?
Everything is for sale brotha, depends on how much you want them for. I can take some pictures of them if you want, all 4 looks brand new though with goodyear eagles on them.

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice lookin GT...But do the grille delete and chin spoiler...it wont scrape, and if it does, its made to do so...the markings (if any) will be too small to see. My buddies 03 has scrapes up and down his spoiler after cutting a 1/2 spring on his steedas, and you have to be 1/2 ft away to see them.

mostang

Established Member
Were there options on the 35th? Like spoiler, hood cowl, and side scoops?
I also had a 99 GT and everything on it was different.
My spoiler attached to the trunk at each end, the cowl was recesed and the side scoops were smaller.
Did you mod all this stuff too or did someone sell you a 01-02 with different badges??

Users who are viewing this thread