1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Edition

HoustonGT

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
Not too bad, although it was not as fun as yours. I did get to go out to dinner with the entire family so that was good. The funniest gift i got was a Lacucaracha horn that you put in your car, but i doubt i will put it in my stang, just isnt right. I have always wanted one of those things though, ever since i saw that movie Wrongfully Accused with leslie nielson. I also got money as well which will probably towards some part for the stang, and my sisters bought me the grill delete kit and the Mach 1 Chin spoiler!
Haha! I love all the leslie nielsen movies...Naked Gun was awesome too. Glad you got some money towards the stang and you definitely have some cool sisters if they gave you car parts for your bday :thumbsup:

HoustonGT said:
Haha! I love all the leslie nielsen movies...Naked Gun was awesome too. Glad you got some money towards the stang and you definitely have some cool sisters if they gave you car parts for your bday :thumbsup:
LOL! I love the naked gun movies! The funniest thing ive ever seen was in the first one when he gets out of his car and the airbag puts it in neutral and the car starts moving at him and he shoots at it. Then he says to that cop by him "Get everyones statement who was a witness, I have to ahhh, get inside........." :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread