mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member

flattrack53

Established Member
Powershift03 owned the car after Andy. The car now resides in Washington State. I know the owner has posted on here before but it's probably been 2 years

blkboltkid

Established Member
Ive been the owner of the car since 2011 and purchased it from Powershift03. That was very random seeing my car number on the forum, since i don't log in very much, haha. If you still have any questions ill try and answer any you have.

Andy M

Established Member
As mentioned earlier, I once owned #155. I purchased the car from a close friend in 2001 and it was still bone stock. it had 1200 miles on it and the wrapping and all the stickers were still on it. I owned it from 2001 till 2006. From there I have not kept up with where its been. Most all of the mods on the car were done while I owned it. I used it for track events and it was an amazing track machine.

Please contact me via this site and I will be happy to discuss the car and its modifications. Again however, I have not owned it since 2006.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
And, I owned that car after Andy!

How cool to see 155 popping up again. Such a great car.
It is a neat car. I love the R's and especially the ones that are tracked and modified. I had no idea this car would be so popular and well known!
As mentioned earlier, I once owned #155. I purchased the car from a close friend in 2001 and it was still bone stock. it had 1200 miles on it and the wrapping and all the stickers were still on it. I owned it from 2001 till 2006. From there I have not kept up with where its been. Most all of the mods on the car were done while I owned it. I used it for track events and it was an amazing track machine.

Please contact me via this site and I will be happy to discuss the car and its modifications. Again however, I have not owned it since 2006.
Thank you for the response! I was inquiring about the camber plates and strut tower combo. I read on svtp and multiple sites it wasn't possible to combine. Then I found this R with the setup and found a few terminators too. I recently bought a strut tower brace already drilled for mm camber plates. So hopefully can get it on my 1999 Saleen S281.
Ive been the owner of the car since 2011 and purchased it from Powershift03. That was very random seeing my car number on the forum, since i don't log in very much, haha. If you still have any questions ill try and answer any you have.
I may message you and ask for a few close ups of the strut brace and mm plates if you don't mind.
Powershift03 owned the car after Andy. The car now resides in Washington State. I know the owner has posted on here before but it's probably been 2 years
Thanks for the info sir!

Here is my current setup. Right now the bolts from the bottom of the plates are too short to go through the camber adjustment and with the extra thickness of the strut tower brace. I was curious if others cut the bolts and added longer ones and welded them, or if maximum motorsports offers a plate with longer bolts.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member

Sent you a pm. Just looking for close up pics of the MM plates over top the kenny brown bar. I realized after putting it together on my car the bolts are too short after going through the body of the car, the strut brace, and finally the mm plates and nuts. The bolt barely has a grip on the nut. Just was curious to hear about the process installing and modifying these, and if you liked the strut brace itself, or if it was worth it!

Andy M

Established Member
Are you still the owner of #155? Just wondering as I was thinking about the car a few days ago and wondering where it is now and who owns it and is it being used on the street and/or track?

Users who are viewing this thread