2000 R cf air splitter - another run

flattrack53

Established Member
As long as I can get in touch with Andy and get a splitter made I will most likely take that off your hands.

Andy M

Established Member
Is anyone still making these splitters, either in CF, fiberglass, or composite?
Hey guys,

sorry, i have not visited this site in several months.

send me a PM if you are still interested in acquiring a custom carbon fiber splitter. I would need to contact my fabricator to see if he has sufficient raw materials on hand and when he could get to it, but otherwise, I am pretty sure I can get some more made.

PM me here if you are interested. Once I check with him on materials and pricing, we can work out the details.

flattrack53

Established Member
Are any of these still available and if so how do I get one?

I talked to Andy last week and he told me he would be back in touch after the New Year. They should be available as long as his fabricator has enough supplies. Send him a PM on here and when he finds out he will call you.

robiferretti

Established Member
I sent him a PM. Andy post up if these are getting made. If not I am going to have the whole front splitter and bumper cover recast in carbon fiber on my own. Getting a replacement body panel for this car has been he hardest parts quest i've ever undertaken. Shame it was so poorly designed.

robiferretti

Established Member
I sent him a PM. Andy post up if these are getting made. If not I am going to have the whole front splitter and bumper cover recast in carbon fiber on my own. Getting a replacement body panel for this car has been he hardest parts quest i've ever undertaken. Shame it was so poorly designed.

Anything on a production run? How many people other then me are looking for a CF front end?

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I am seriously interested in one as well.
Please PM me when I can send payment.
I don't have a 2000 R yet, but when the right one pops up ill buy one.

Last edited:

selftaughtdoc

Established Member
I have the dzus fasteners except the 1.10" ones for the sides and I am about ready to drill holes in the actual bumber. I know Andy is the pro at this whole operation so if anyone knows how to get in contact with him for a couple things unless you all have some specs on the following...

S-Spring height for behind the bumper for the dzus fastener attachments?
Button Rivet size I believe is 1/8 inch wide, but how about the length?

Thanks guys,
Mike

wchesnut911

Established Member
do you still have pics of the cobra r bumper modified install screws for splitter, I have to put a new one on mine, wanted to get away from dzus fastner as I can't find them

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ok Guys, I'm bringing this back up because I just contacted Andy about a CF Splitter for my other car. I'm so happy with the previous one I received from Andy for my R I'm going to convert my '04 Mach I to a 1999 Cobra front bumper cover to accommodate the C/F R splitter.

If anyone is interested in one reply to this thread and I will take a head count and get it over to Andy.

flattrack53

Established Member
I think I've gotten my hopes too many times about these splitters. Depending on price I may be interested if it actually happens.

Users who are viewing this thread