2001 bullitt

StalkerStang

Established Member
My 99 GT had that when I first bought it. It sounded ok.... even better after I added LT's, cams, and an offroad pipe lol

StrayBullitt

Established Member
My 99 GT had that when I first bought it. It sounded ok.... even better after I added LT's, cams, and an offroad pipe lol

haha, makes my ears bleed thinking about it.

Johnny, if your car still has the OEM Bullitt Mufflers on it, I would be interested in trading you the straight pipes for them if you're up for it. If you do end up going with flowmasters don't let them keep or toss out the stock mufflers, I would be interested in em.

Johnnybullitt

I ordered the flowmaster original 40's. Im gonna add them and see how i like it. Im gonna keep the original mufflers tho since the car only has 22k miles and is bone stock right now. Guy i bought it off of was great he documented everything i have 2 binders full of things including him documenting the milage

Recon

Established Member
You'll like them. Personally I think Flowmasters are perfect for the 2V.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I ordered the flowmaster original 40's. Im gonna add them and see how i like it. Im gonna keep the original mufflers tho since the car only has 22k miles and is bone stock right now. Guy i bought it off of was great he documented everything i have 2 binders full of things including him documenting the milage

Dude, you should take my pipes and add your 40's, they are already hacked. You should keep your factory cat back in good shape. Seriously, let me know you can have the pipes for dirt. They still have the Bullitt tips on them as well.

I say so because you're not going to be able to just unbolt the stock mufflers and bolt in the flowmasters. You might be able to make it happen with clamps, but it would turn out like shit. Ideally you're going to have to cut the stock mufflers out and weld in the flows and add in a section of pipe to make up for the length difference ect..

Last edited:

StrayBullitt

Established Member
SLP are good too if you leave the cats on.
Sent from my GDI turbo Mustang

True !

My Current setup. Dumped LM1's with Cats :eek::cool:
IMG_4490.JPG

Johnnybullitt

Dude, you should take my pipes and add your 40's, they are already hacked. You should keep your factory cat back in good shape. Seriously, let me know you can have the pipes for dirt. They still have the Bullitt tips on them as well.

I say so because you're not going to be able to just unbolt the stock mufflers and bolt in the flowmasters. You might be able to make it happen with clamps, but it would turn out like shit. Ideally you're going to have to cut the stock mufflers out and weld in the flows and add in a section of pipe to make up for the length difference ect..
Thanks but i got a guy in my town thats gonna do it. He has a performance shop.

Users who are viewing this thread