2003 Cobra Part Out

denise082190

Established Member
2003 Cobra Part Out

I purchased this car at auction, solely for the body. Everything mechanical is for sale motor (remanufactured and replaced by Ford 2012, missing super charger), Transmission T56 is for sale, as well as the IRS. If you are local in South Florida I will consider trades. I don't know how to post pictures on here, but I can send any photos via text or email. I have the title in hand so you can verify that nothing is stolen. The only exterior body panels I have are drivers side mirror, stock OEM Cobra Hood, and Kaenen cowl hood with damage. I have a set of seats, the drivers side needs the bolster and bottom suede replaced (has cigarette burns) the rear and passenger seats are in good condition. Also have the IRS... Please email me as to what you need, because I am sure that I have it. Lots of misc. interior pieces, as well as the dash is for sale. I am open to offers on all items. Please contact me via call or text at 786.510.4676

The seats I am asking 600.00
IRS: 500.00
Stock hood: 400.00
Cowl Hood (small bolt size hole on passenger side) 300.00
T56 with bell housing: 1500
2003 Remanufactured Motor: 3500
Brake Master Cylinder
ABS Pump
Steering Column
Flowmaster Mufflers
Magnapack Mufflers
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Stock Radio
Interior Trim Panels
Driver and passenger air bags
Radiator
Radiator Fan
Condenser
Stock Shocks and Springs
Driver Fender
Driver Door
One OEM fog light
Body Wiring Harness
Engine Wiring Harness would like to keep this with the motor
Stock Aluminum Driveshaft

Prices do not include shipping. Some of the larger items I would prefer picked up, but will assist with shipping

Last edited:

mike1975

Established Member
I am interested in the trans if it is still available. Where are you located?
Call or text Mike 703-401-7593

denise082190

Established Member
Hi Mike I am located in Miami Lakes Florida (North Miami Dade/South Broward) It is still available.

nix5o

Established Member
I'm interested in some of the parts. Do you have a number I can contact you at?

denise082190

Established Member
Sorry for the late response guys t56 is sold irs is sold. The best way to contact is at the above listed number.Still have gas tank, fiel hat, pumps ect

bluestang1724

Established Member
Im in sunrise FL by the mall. Im not sure how far you are from there but I am interested in your magnapacks, abs pump and irs. Is the IRS stock? PM me if you can

Users who are viewing this thread