2003 Cobra Part Out

cobra466

Established Member
I'd be interested in hood and any bumper attachment hardware if you have any. you can text me at 206-234-8347 Jake

denise082190

Established Member
Sorry I don't really visit this site, I figured most would just text or call. As far as parts go really all I have left is as follows:

Driver side Door and Mirror (white) , Driver Side Fender, Front and rear seats for a coupe light grey inserts driver seat is rough asking 350 for front and rear, dash 100.00 (local pickup due to size), Driver Airbag $150.00, Also Have from a different vehicle Cobra front bumper has crack, bumper bracket will need to be riveted back on, Rear bumper 03/04 cobra, hood orange oem 03/04 cobra clear coat peeling, 03/04 cobra side skirts orange have to look over the condition of these. All body parts oem. stock front struts, stock springs.

I also have out of my personal car a t56 fully built 26 spline input shaft new clutch spec 3+ fidanza aluminum flywheel for sale complete with bell housing, only selling to go auto and selling complete only. Best form of contact is text. Thank you all for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread