2004 Terminator Silver/Charcoal - 31k, Upgrades, HELL OF A NICE CAR!

NEMES1S

Established Member
In my expierence it will cost at least 1000 to go from Nm to Maryland and that'll be on an open trailer.

Thanks1 I have a couple guys that would do it cheaper on a open trailer. That is why I needed the zip but know worries. You can PM me if u want to.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Beautiful car nice details, How far are you from Holloman A/F base? my son is stationed their. Possibly have him look it over for me if that what be ok with you?

03mgtermi

Established Member
Great Car, Great Price. I wouldn't come down too much. Mine has similar mods and that's about what my asking price would be. Hell, it's a 600+ RWHP race car, not a stock one.

pbdrew15

Established Member
I'm not going to beat a dead horse here, but guys we all know mods do not add value to a car. You can't put new plugs and new brake pads on and expect to get an extra 200 bucks over the car true value. In today's economy everything has taken a hit. But this car is defiantly a incredible car and since I live in New Mexico I hope I can work something out with the seller.

7thplace

Established Member
Seems some have deals pending on every car on this forum!

Bump for a clean car hope you find a serious buyer!

flyfaster1

Established Member
Thanks again everyone for the compliments, it really is the nicest 03/04 Cobra I have seen, and I get tons of looks when driving it.

Well, the story is kinda long, but looks like I will be relocating out of the country for 2-3 years for work. It is a special opportunity, but I don't get to take anything really (except my wife....lol), so I am condensing my possessions and cash in preparation for that. I don't want the Cobra just sitting while I am gone, and if things go the way I want, I may not be back in the States for longer, so really no need to sit on it.

(P.S. selling my other car too, but is a Ford Fusion, so didn't see any point in listing it here....:) )

Not to muck up your thread... But get rid of the wifey and keep the car, j/k! Great looking ride.

SlowYellow

Established Member
No I mean, 12 or so. The car has 60lb injectors and 600+hp, it doesn't get very good gas mileage, but 12 is great for a car with this kind of power in my experience. LOL

Dude, that's my twin. Except that I have a KB instead of a Whipple. Only thing is, you must be in it quite a bit. I drove all highway miles on a tank of gas from mustang week and got 20+ with the same HP. Good luck with the sale. Don't see many with those seats.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Dude, that's my twin. Except that I have a KB instead of a Whipple. Only thing is, you must be in it quite a bit. I drove all highway miles on a tank of gas from mustang week and got 20+ with the same HP. Good luck with the sale. Don't see many with those seats.

Didn't all 04's have Charcoal seat inserts??

Users who are viewing this thread