2007-09 Lethal Performance X-Pipe (No Cats)

sbrooks

Established Member
Lethal Performance X-pipe for sale $125.00. I prefer local pick-up or can meet within 50-75 miles of zip code 36870

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 143

Mbiro594

Established Member
What's the reason you're selling if you don't mind me asking? I'm debating the x or h pipe from lethal, not sure if I want the off road or catted set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbrooks

Established Member
What's the reason you're selling if you don't mind me asking? I'm debating the x or h pipe from lethal, not sure if I want the off road or catted set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was loud and I just wanted to go back to cats. I will look at high flow cats eventually

mavisky

Established Member
Loud as hell in a good way or in an I can't stand it and it drones like crazy way? Very curious as I'm within driving distance of picking this thing up.

sbrooks

Established Member
Loud as hell in a good way or in an I can't stand it and it drones like crazy way? Very curious as I'm within driving distance of picking this thing up.
It's in a good way. Sounds like a race car. I just wanted to go in a different direction. Atlanta is not far from me. I could meet you in Lagrange, if you are interested.

sbrooks

Established Member
It's in a good way. Sounds like a race car. I just wanted to go in a different direction. Atlanta is not far from me. I could meet you in Lagrange, if you are interested.
PM me your number. I can send you a start up video

Users who are viewing this thread