2010 GT500/Grabber Blue/20K miles

RTHaven

Established Member
Car is immaculate and mildly modded. (Only component on the engine that has ever been unsealed was the intake manifold). Only because I had the intercooler replaced with a Kenne- Bell "BIG GUN " intercooler to eliminate heat soak that these cars make under factory conditions. AZ car its whole life never seen rain, sleet or snow. Always Garaged, always used a sunshade when parked outside and only driven on nice days. 2nd owner (Adult Owned) and not a ding, scratch or dent anywhere. Not even a rock chip on front bumper. Bought the car 4 years ago with 9K miles and since then have only put 11K on it. (That's less than 3K miles per year). Reason for selling is I am transitioning from military, and have another child on the way. Car has never given me a single problem and has never leaked so much as a drop of oil. Under side of car is clean and free from road grime. Always serviced every 3K miles (I know that may be too often to change the oil, especially with 5W-50 full synthetic but its how I am and never took a chance with this car). Interior is like new with no tears, fading, or signs of wear. Non smoker! Many tasteful upgrades to the car.....

$33K OBO.

Drivetrain :
2.9L Whipple Supercharger with/Ford Racing Dual inlet throttle body/IDS 1000 injectors
Upgraded Fuel rails from RevanRacing
MGW Shifter with Grabber Blue shift ball
One piece aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop)
Extra capacity rear diff cover
Full 3" KOOKS Stainless Exhaust with Headers

Cooling:
Kenne Bell "Big Gun" intercooler
Triple Pass Heat Exchanger with dual fans (fans are upgraded same as 13-14GT500)
Moroso Extra capacity one piece supercharger/coolant tank

Suspension/Body:
Tubular K member
Adjustable Lower Control arms (rear)
QA1 single adjustable rear shocks
Eibach Sport Lowering springs (rear only)
Full Adjustable Watts link
Bogart GT race wheels with race tires (never seen track)

Also have a brand new set of AMR Wheels/tires (optional for 1500.00 more) Just purchased these and haven't been mounted on car yet.
Lung Gauge installed in left side A/C pod with 4 pre loaded tunes

Car was professionally tuned by Richard Garcia@DYNOCOMP in Scottsdale AZ
E85 made 708 RWHP
91 Octane made 685 RWHP

Attachments

• GT500 1.PNG
    GT500 1.PNG
    564 KB · Views: 651
  • GT500 2.PNG
    GT500 2.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 679
  • GT500 3.PNG
    GT500 3.PNG
    497.2 KB · Views: 643
  • GT500 4.PNG
    GT500 4.PNG
    559.9 KB · Views: 659
  • GT500 5.PNG
    GT500 5.PNG
    475.6 KB · Views: 627
  • GT500 6.PNG
    GT500 6.PNG
    509.7 KB · Views: 658
  • GT500 7.PNG
    GT500 7.PNG
    622.9 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:

RTHaven

Established Member
Yes it is. I am going to pull it out of the garage and take some photos of the car with the AMR wheels and post later on today. Any questions just let me know. I tend to log on here at least twice per day. My cell is 408 427-2988 if you have any questions and want a quick response. Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread