2010 to 2014 rear bumper/exhaust conversion

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I have Kooks long tubes into 3" cat-less H pipe, 3" over axle pipes and 3" Shelby Super Snake (JBA) axle back and I have less drone now than I did with stock manifolds and 2.5" cat-less X into Magnaflow axle backs.
The sound of my car actually mellowed out at idle and cruising speeds, when I went to long tubes and an H vs. manifolds into an X.

greb87

Established Member
Alright,
So I pretty much have all the parts I need for the conversion and the bumper cover and side skirts are in for paint this week. The only thing I am missing as of now is the stripe tape for the rear bumper. Does anyone know where I can get this stuff for a decent price? Ford want a fortune for these 4 little pieces of vinyl. I guess my next question would be if anyone has ever found somewhere that sells larger vinyl sections that I can colour match and cut to size? If nothing else I guess I will bite the bullet and get the oem cuts from Ford but just trying to avoid that.

greb87

Established Member
IMG_3768.jpg
IMG_3769.jpg
IMG_3767.jpg
Almost done! Just waiting for the stripe tape to come in and finish it off. Install wasn't bad at all, just took my time and was careful not to scratch anything.

Last edited:

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member
Almost done! Just waiting for the stripe tape to come in and finish it off. Install wasn't bad at all, just took my time and was careful not to scratch anything.

Nicely done on that conversion. How do those Magnaflows sound?

rfugio68

Established Member
I have a 2010, i actually bought 2010 magnaflow quad exhaust and welded it to fit perfect. Bolts on, I went back to single tip it I still have the mufflers

gerbie28

Established Member
Is there any modification needed? Reason I ask is because at my Autobody shop there having a hell of a time to install it on my 11 Shelby GT500???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerbie28

Established Member
The bumper doesn’t fit properly along the trunk line and by the quarter panels by the lights? It was a brand new bumper I had ordered from Ford, I don’t get it what am I missing? Is it possible the new bumper is changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread