2011 Built Motor GT 8xx+, $24,850

valanahara

Established Member
This has been a long time coming, and I have finally decided to post my 2011 GT for sale. This car has been my baby for two years now and I have done almost every mod as I bought the car stock.

All of the engine work was done at trickyperformance.com in Oklahoma City and I have receipts for it all.

Car runs and drives amazing and I would never consider selling it if I hadn't had my heart set on a new project that I am excited to start on.

2011 Kona Blue GT
MT82
Base Model
Not daily driven
Never seen the track

*Mod List*

Engine:
Manley H-Beam rods ARP2000 bolts
Manley Platinum Series Pistons
Tricky Performance Water Jacket Supports
ID1000s, NGK plugs
Clevite H series bearings
ARP Main & Head Studs
TSS Billet OPGs
TSS Billet CS
Boss tensioners
Kooks 1 7/8 Long tube headers
Kooks 3" X pipe (no cats)
Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered Cat-back

EDIT:
Lund NGauge
Roush Boost Gauge
Ford Racing K Springs
Reische 170* thermostat
Strange axles

Paxton Novi 2200SL
Eight-rib upgrade
3.15" pulley (made 14 PSI)
T-clamps
JLT intake

UPR Paxton catch can
Fore GT L1 Triple fuel system
Triple 465s (only using two)
FC3 staged controller, 4 gauge wiring
PTFE-8 feed/return
Stainless steel filtration media upgrade
128mm filter

Lund Tune

I use Amsoil Sig Series 5w50 and change the oil about every 2500 miles.

Transmission:
RST with lightened flywheel
MGW Race Spec
DSS Aluminum drive shaft
Steeda insert
Stainless Steel lines

Suspension/weight:
LCAs
UCA
BPS Ulta-lightweight radiator support & swaybar delete
Rear seat delete

18" AMRs
ET Street SS (brand new)

I am sure I am forgetting more. The car made 837 with 20* of timing and leaning out a little past 7100. The lean issue was corrected but the car is at the max power level for the ID1000s. If someone wanted to add more power, upgrading the ID1300s is recommended. The car is now on 23* of timing and has plenty of fuel. I would estimate it makes well into the 800 range now.

I had the car built to handle every bit of 1000 rwhp. But my interest in the build has decreased and my wandering eye has me wanting to start something new. Pretty firm on the price of $24,850 and I will be picky as to who I sell it to :)

Fell free to email me at taddrvick[at]gmail.com

I will try and upload more pictures when I get them this week.

Last edited:

valanahara

Established Member
tumblr_opbz7i88lU1tsp54to1_1280.jpg
tumblr_opbz7i88lU1tsp54to2_1280.jpg
tumblr_opbz7i88lU1tsp54to3_1280.jpg
tumblr_opbz7i88lU1tsp54to4_1280.jpg
tumblr_opbz7i88lU1tsp54to5_1280.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice. Again, best luck with sale. You should sell by the weekend. Thats a great price.

valanahara

Established Member
Nice. Again, best luck with sale. You should sell by the weekend. Thats a great price.

Thank you. I think it's priced very reasonably as well. I've seen built motor boosted cars sell for more but I figured I would ask less since it is a base model car. I was never too concerned with it being a base model, I actually preferred it because they are usually a good bit lighter.

Westbayou

Established Member
Car is drool worthy. If you were closer I'd be thinking long and hard about pulling the trigger. Love the color, stance, and the setup.

valanahara

Established Member
Car is drool worthy. If you were closer I'd be thinking long and hard about pulling the trigger. Love the color, stance, and the setup.

Thank you brother. This car is my baby. If people only knew how this car has been treated it would have been sold already. This car has never been to the track, it's never even seen a dig race. I have taken great care and want to see it go to the right buyer.

Westbayou

Established Member
Thank you brother. This car is my baby. If people only knew how this car has been treated it would have been sold already. This car has never been to the track, it's never even seen a dig race. I have taken great care and want to see it go to the right buyer.

That I don't doubt. For sure the kind of car I'm looking for down here in Florida. A well loved car that will be loved on some more. Sifting through the cars that have been abused has been difficult!

valanahara

Established Member
I've decided against selling the car despite all of the offers and serious inquiries. I just simply cannot stomach parting with it. Admins, can you please delete this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread