2011 Ducati 848 Evo

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Selling my Ducati 848 Evo that I bought new when they were first introduced. I actually think it was one of, if not the first to be delivered to the US as I took ownership of it in November of 2010. Originally in Stealth Black color, it has 7,024 miles on it and has never been laid down or dropped. I had had the bike sold to a friend and he wanted me to paint it gloss black at our shop which I did. Before he could take ownership of it he backed out of the deal so here I am. Offering for $7500obo the only real mod done to it is the baffle kit for the exhaust. 2011s were the first year mandated for motorcycles to have cats so the baffle kit deleted the cats while utilizing the factory pipes, but in the process made it sound ten times better and like a true Ducati should. Other than that it just has the new tinted visor.

Note: These bikes did have an issue with faulty fuel tanks. There was a class action lawsuit regarding it in which Ducati replaced all affected fuel tanks. I took mine to the dealer in San Diego as it was having issues but they said it was a seal issue an therefore on me to fix. Took it later to a dealership here in Washington and it turns out my bike should have been covered by Ducati, but I was then out of the time frame for it to be fixed. So I ended up buying a tank and installed it when I put the bike back together after painting it.
DSC05992.JPG
DSC05979.JPG
DSC05990.JPG
DSC05992.JPG
DSC05994.JPG
DSC05995.JPG
DSC05988.JPG
DSC05985.JPG
DSC05983.JPG
DSC05987.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread