2011 Premium - Twin Turbo

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
The time has come to part ways with my car. I bought the car in November of 2014 bone stock; all modifications have been done by me. When I bought the car it was sitting at a little over 61,000 miles. I am the second owner, the first was a nurse that drove it daily back and forth to work. It is a well optioned car, and has some rare (for the year) options on it. The color is Kona Blue, and with the detail work I have done to it, looks absolutely stunning in any light.

As I said, it is a 2011 5.0, premium (all options minus heated seats/nav/glass roof), Shaker audio (subs and amp in the trunk), the owner also ordered it with 3.73 rear gears, backup camera, as well as HID's. While the HID's seems normal, it is not often you'll see a 2011/2012 with this option and it took me a while to find one with them.
The exterior is in excellent shape as it has had a 3 step paint correction and a coating applied to it. The hood is the only spot I complain about, as it has the typical Ford bubbling on the edge and they will not warranty it. I was going to get it re painted, but have not had time to do so.

Interior is flawless and the seats look like they have barely been sat in. I have always had Weathertech floor mats in it and vacuumed it out weekly. I have a few different things that I have done to the interior that I will explain in the full mod list below.
Modifications:

ENGINE:
-On3 Performance Twin 60mm Turbo Kit
This kit DOES have the upgraded manifolds, downpipes.
-Car will come with an SCT X4, with tunes for pump gas by Chris Holmes. The car runs like hell even on pump gas and low boost.
-Bassani Street Race Axle Backs
-Lethal Performance Offroad-X Pipe
-Injector Dynamics 1000CC Injectors
-Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
-ATI Harmonic Balancer
-BoostLeash Boost Controller
-UPR Catch Can
Transmission:
-Exedy Mach 500 Clutch
-Exedy Lightened Steel Flywheel
-FRPP Throwout Bearing
-ARP Pressureplate Bolts
-MGW Weighted Shift Knob on the stock shifter (I have tried a few short throws, and this knob with the stock shifter is my favorite combo I have had)
Suspension:
-BMR Lower Control Arms (Poly bushings)
-BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
-BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar (Poly bushing)
-BMR SP009 Lowering Springs (Car sits amazing on these springs, as you can see in the pictures. It also does well in cornering/straight line with this setup).
-SVE Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
Interior:
-MGW Weighted Shift Knob
-Boss 302 Alacantara Shift Boot with retainer
-BoostLeash mounted in an easy to see and reach location on the dash. (NO HOLES WERE DRILLED TO MOUNT THIS)
Exterior:
-Llumar CTX 20% tint on side windows (measured 17% by Illinois State Police, thanks)
-30% tint over whole windshield
-Boss 302 front fascia and diffuser
-Niche Targa wheels in 20x10 rear and 20x8.5 fronts
Tires on the rear are 315/35/20 Continental DW with very low miles, fronts are 255/35/20 Nitto Invo's
-2013 taillights

As said above, I have done a 3 step correction and topped it off with CQuartz UK coating. This will last up to 5-6 years, depending on storage. The car looks insane when light hits it; a lot more depth and a 'wet' look to it than any wax I have ever used.
Mileage is a touch above 86k that now, and will slightly go up as I will drive it on nicer days. I daily drove it for almost two years after I got it to college and back which is where the majority of the miles come from, but as I have a truck as well, this thing just sits. The turbo setup is brand new and has maybe 3000 miles on it. The car cruises around town like stock, but once you lay into it, it moves pretty well for what it is.
The reason I'm selling it is to switch to the dark side for a C6z or Grandsport. I absolutely love this car and I will likely regret selling it, but it is time to move on. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Untitled by Treyson M, on Flickr

by Treyson M, on Flickr

$22,000

Thanks for looking!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Finally letting her go? GLWS.. car is super nice! Someone's getting a great deal on this.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Finally letting her go? GLWS.. car is super nice! Someone's getting a great deal on this.

Thinking so. Either wanna get a C6z, Shelby, or maybe another turbo 5.0 that's already built/auto. I love the car and am in no rush to sell it. If it sells, it sells. If not, I'll probably build it over the winter. Thanks man! Shelby looks great btw!

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Did i miss the price? Sorry if so(knob creek)

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys... i see it now, sorry bout that. And wow that's a good price. Keeping an eye on it if i move my 350, free bump for ya

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Heck of a performance bargain there. Kona Blue FTW. Those hoods are aluminum right? Can anything short of a respray fix the bubbling on the front lip? GLWS

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Thanks guys... i see it now, sorry bout that. And wow that's a good price. Keeping an eye on it if i move my 350, free bump for ya

Thanks man! Keep in touch.

Heck of a performance bargain there. Kona Blue FTW. Those hoods are aluminum right? Can anything short of a respray fix the bubbling on the front lip? GLWS

Correct, aluminum. I tried to get Ford to warranty it and they kept going back and forth with me until they finally said that it was out of the mileage limits for it to be replaced under warranty. That was when the car had 65k miles on it... Kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I have a good friend that works in a bodyshop and he said that he could respray it and it would be fine, and he likely could do it without doing the entire hood. Work has been screwing me on ever being able to get time to have it fixed. I agree; Kona Blue is the goat.

Where are you located?

Southern, IL

Bioburner

Established Member
Love what you did under the hood. To bad about the hood. There a 11 with a Roush in the same color in Bismark, ND for sale too:(
Have an acquaintance with a blue one that works at Ford in KY. I should ask about the paint issue as his brother in law fixes all the paint and body issues there.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Love what you did under the hood. To bad about the hood. There a 11 with a Roush in the same color in Bismark, ND for sale too:(
Have an acquaintance with a blue one that works at Ford in KY. I should ask about the paint issue as his brother in law fixes all the paint and body issues there.

I agree on the hood; the car is so clean other than that. Really bugs me every time I drive it solely because of that issue. They really screwed around with me a LOT when I was trying to get it covered under warranty and I feel I got ****ed in the deal by them not wanting to do it.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Sold!

36841016174_5924bc94d8_c.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats on the sale.
That was a smoking deal and the car looked awesome. I can only imagine how quick it was.

Users who are viewing this thread