2013 A6 Hellion TT, Alluminator, 1089 RWHP

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
2013 Ingot Silver 5.0 Coyote, 17,500 Miles, 11:1 Compression Alluminator, Hellion Twin 62mm Turbo Kit, JPC Triple Return E85 Fuel System, AMS 1000 Boost Controller, Built 6R80 with Circle D 2B Converter, BMR K Member, A Arms, Anti Roll Bar, Upper and Lowers, Viking Shocks, Aluminum Driveshaft, SVE Drag Wheels, M/T Sportsman Fronts, 275 Drag Radial Pro Rears, Strange Race Brakes all 4 corners, Canton High Capacity 12qt Oil Pan, Trans Cooler, Billet Crank Sprocket, Built Rear end with 35 Spline Axels, Spool, 331 Gears, AEM Failsafe, On JPC Dyno Car made 1089 on e85, Roush Upper and Lower Grills, Roush Chin Spoiler, GT500 Wing, Boss 302/CS Rear Lower Valance, BPS Twin Turbo Badges, Car is located in Ontario Canada....can bring the car into Buffalo NY for any interested buyer, please note American **Banks WILL NOT** give you a car loan for a car without an existing U.S Title....you will need to be a cash buyer or have a line of credit you can use to make the purchase then register the car in your home state...do your homework in your state and find out what you need to register it properly, any sale will be final, no warranty, no refunds, no issues, no humming and hawing....make sure you find out what you need to do, thats on you, not me....

$45,000 USD Or Best Offer....

2013inside.jpg

2013_Odometer.jpg

2013_Sideshot2.jpg

CEEA1_B58_DEA6_444_F_A372_F20_CD9_EC0_D25.jpg

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
prior owner did not really run it much, with conservative boost he went 9.5 at 151...this is an 8 sec car easily imo.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Who's car is this?

Its a fair question.

Heinz you have the baddest ass mustangs for sale on this website. Period.

Very few minds can comprehend how one person can own so much awesomeness.

No kids, and no wife if i remember right........ right?

lol

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^^only had it a few days, i was gonna get around to adding it to the sig though...all good, no harm no foul but anyone that knows me knows i dont fart around and am a steaight shooter..

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Open to Serious offers, will consider trade for 2010+ GT500 Coupe + cash or a stock 11-17 Coyote Coupe with an Automatic Transmission + Cash....

Users who are viewing this thread