2013 and 2014 Premium Clusters (TrackApps/MyColor)

DiESeven

Established Member
Hello!

I have a couple of 2013/2014 Premium Clusters for you guys. By far the sexiest upgrade to a base model or a 10-12 premium! These are all tested on my personal 2014 car. Pictures below show them in working condition with MyColor fully functional.

PRICE: $350 SHIPPED each, lower 48.

2014 Cluster (Cluster lens was dusty. Has been cleaned as shown in last photo)
IMG_7507_zps5fxokylw.gif

2013 Cluster
IMG_7456_zpsxdnct3z0.gif

2013 Cluster
IMG_7442_zpssltdvgwl.gif

IMG_7566_zpspnd46fal.gif

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hello!

I have a couple of 2013/2014 Premium Clusters for you guys. By far the sexiest upgrade to a base model or a 10-12 premium! These are all tested on my personal 2014 car. Pictures below show them in working condition with MyColor fully functional.

PRICE: $350 SHIPPED each, lower 48.

2014 Cluster (Cluster lens was dusty. Has been cleaned as shown in last photo)
oz7Rz2s.jpg

2013 Cluster
hfH9WkH.jpg

2013 Cluster
LxSakR3.jpg

Gxb3iAu.jpg
Can't use Imgur, they have the site blocked.

fishpick

Established Member
Are they plug and play on the 2012 model?

100% no - but I did mine here with details and links to parts of it and there's good posts in this thread here : https://www.svtperformance.com/foru...o-a-2011-gt500-with-track-apps-and-lc.1018491

EDIT- Let me rephrase that no... YES - they are 100% plug and play in a 2012... But read on... While I think a cluster replacement / upgrade is totally awesome and not too hard - there is a LOT to do it right...

In any car you will need to do the PATS relearn - security to teach the keys and the car you can drive it with the new cluster ($90ish at the dealer, do it yourself with VCM listed below)
In any car you need to get the odometer set if it isn't yours... that's about $80 shipped. Dealers can't do this.
11/12 - at this point - the spedo and tach work, MyColor likely works too... so - it's already "nicer" than the stock one... like when a door is open - the LCD shows that - not the LED's like the 11/12 cluster... BUT...
  • If you want buttons to scroll through the menus - you need to install that in your steering wheel and rewire the clock spring and splice into the cluster wiring bundle
  • If you want the gauges to work and show cylinder temps, AFR and all the good stuff - beyond voltage... you need to flash your PCM to a 2013/14 VIN
  • If you want the TrackApps to work - you need a 13/14 ABS module and program that to your PCM
  • If you have an auto and don't want a wrench light thrown every time you shift to 3-2-1, you need the 13/14 shifter with select a shift and wire that into the PCM
DO IT - there are lots of folks to offer advice - but to do it on a 11/12 - you really NEED to invest a VCM2 clone and if you are an auto, you should hunt down the 13/14 shifter... and you will also need a 13/14 ABS module to program to get TrackApps...

1000% doable - and AWESOME as it's a mod right in front of you every time you are in the car - but no lies - on a 11/12 - you earn this mod!

Last edited:

DiESeven

Established Member
Are they plug and play on the 2012 model?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yes and no. See post above! Really not that bad of an install.

Can't use Imgur, they have the site blocked.

Does Photobucket work? Just switched links to that. Hopefully that works.

100% no - but I did mine here with details and links to parts of it and there's good posts in this thread here : https://www.svtperformance.com/foru...o-a-2011-gt500-with-track-apps-and-lc.1018491

EDIT- Let me rephrase that no... YES - they are 100% plug and play in a 2012... But read on... While I think a cluster replacement / upgrade is totally awesome and not too hard - there is a LOT to do it right...

In any car you will need to do the PATS relearn - security to teach the keys and the car you can drive it with the new cluster ($90ish at the dealer, do it yourself with VCM listed below)
In any car you need to get the odometer set if it isn't yours... that's about $80 shipped. Dealers can't do this.
11/12 - at this point - the spedo and tach work, MyColor likely works too... so - it's already "nicer" than the stock one... like when a door is open - the LCD shows that - not the LED's like the 11/12 cluster... BUT...
  • If you want buttons to scroll through the menus - you need to install that in your steering wheel and rewire the clock spring and splice into the cluster wiring bundle
  • If you want the gauges to work and show cylinder temps, AFR and all the good stuff - beyond voltage... you need to flash your PCM to a 2013/14 VIN
  • If you want the TrackApps to work - you need a 13/14 ABS module and program that to your PCM
  • If you have an auto and don't want a wrench light thrown every time you shift to 3-2-1, you need the 13/14 shifter with select a shift and wire that into the PCM
DO IT - there are lots of folks to offer advice - but to do it on a 11/12 - you really NEED to invest a VCM2 clone and if you are an auto, you should hunt down the 13/14 shifter... and you will also need a 13/14 ABS module to program to get TrackApps...

1000% doable - and AWESOME as it's a mod right in front of you every time you are in the car - but no lies - on a 11/12 - you earn this mod!

Thanks!

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
+1 for a great seller, I purchased a 13 cluster from him last week with 39k miles on it and it came as described and very quick.

Users who are viewing this thread