Established Member
Not lowered 275 20x10 on front and 295 20x10 on the rear
P1010906_zpsb118acb3.gif

P1010888_zpsd825ad81.gif

P1010897_zps70406886.gif

P1010893_zpsc944a1de.gif

P1010900_zps8337ef9a.gif

P1010902_zps989d272b.gif

If a guy was interested in getting a set of these black Alco rims? Where can he get them and how much do they go for?

Thanks,

UOP Shadow

Established Member
Usually the objects that shoot through a radiator like a AK-47 round through a cinder block wall, are off the back of somebody else going down the highway or worse from a Semi kicking up the pellet sized rocks that are scattered everywhere on highway roads.

I have had this happen to me with way smaller radiator openings.

It looks good, but even with the 12 grille you will still be vulnerable to damage.
I know what you mean. But at least with some coverage, there's at least a chance the debris will hit the grill and either deflect away or at least slow down before slamming into the radiator. With nothing covering, there's NO CHANCE.

We also see a lot of plastic bags blowing around here. Much easier to pull it off the grill than dig into the radiator and try to pull melted plastic off the radiator.

C0bra99

Established Member
If a guy was interested in getting a set of these black Alco rims? Where can he get them and how much do they go for?

Thanks,
These are the 50th and I got them powder coated black. $100 per rim. I painted the caps myself.

UOP Shadow

Established Member
These are the 50th and I got them powder coated black. $100 per rim. I painted the caps myself.

Look really good in black on your car. Saw another had theirs painted white. Didn't look bad on their car either.

I just can't wait for this weekend when we get our Invos mounted on the wheels & get them on the car!!!!

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
1. MPSS are wider than M/T's.
2. MPSS have a very thick sidewall and section width.

This is why I suggest running 285 MPSS if you want to lower your car, if not then you need to have your Alcoa's widened to bring the bulge inward.

^^^That is why I have not suggested using Michelin Super Sports with Alcoa's. I did not have any firm data, but my guess was that they ran on the wider side as did the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's that came before them. "Wider" is not as much of concern on most wheels, but on an Alcoa it can be a "sticking out" situation. <<<This is not a big deal if the owner wants the "sticking out" look, but many don't. As I mentioned before, a more flat sidewall is a must with an Alcoa. My first mount would be a 10" rear, just one, if the tire bulges much at all, fall back and regroup on your tire choice if you do not want it to stick out. The fronts can be adjusted with the strut or caster camber plates, the rear..........no adjustments except for widening. The rear tire fit is the key.

Invo 275/295 run narrower from what I have seen, and fit without so much "stick out".

It depends upon the owner as to if "sticking out" is ok. But once the tire is mounted, the sticker is pulled off the tread, and it has rolled on the road, it is many times too late to return and regroup, you are stuck with a boat load of $$$ in tires you wish were a little different fit.

R

Last edited:

UOP Shadow

Established Member
They were $564.99 20x9 and $584.99 20x10

Pre-Order

Good luck getting them for anywhere close to this price. They've been selling close to $1000 / wheel. The orignal SVT non-PP wheels are around $1700 each from Ford! I'm selling mine for MUCH cheaper than that. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

13thorgt500

Banned
Anybody got a good referral for a shop selling Nitto Invos? Our Goodyear dealer is having a bitch of a time finding a set of 275s & 295s.
I have mich pss I put 275s on the front they are really good but I dont know about cold temps but Michelin is coming out with launch sizes in May for a new tire that is suppose to do everything very well. It only took discount tire one day to get them and I was out the door for less than 1500 bucks.

Last edited:

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Those Alcoa's look SICK!!! I might have to get a set for my 14'... Hard to justify when the Base non/SVTPP wheels look really good on the car.

psucobra

Established Member
you can send them to us. we can shave some material off the back of the wheel to bring them in a bit. at least up to.200", possibly .250". $100 per wheel plus return shipping.

Has anyone tried this with their Alcoas? I know everybody is tired of talking about Alcoas but this piqued my interest.

UOP Shadow

Established Member
Thank you.

A call to SVT told me it's the only 2013 PW w/ blue stripes vert they made as we optioned the car. Now I'm just waiting for paperwork confirming this as a 1 of 1 car.

Users who are viewing this thread