2014 Mustang GT vs Lexus ISF

Status
Not open for further replies.

2013GT'ed

Established Member
I got kitten stomped by a supercharged 2011 z06. Was funny as hell, guess I had to pay for running even with a 2006 gran sport lol. Got put in my place by a old stang packing a old school bbf too. Gotta enjoy the look on the old guys face when I ream his non s boxer though. Priceless. Little off topic, but that Lexus Rcf I think it is? Badass looking car there!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I could see it. An auto C6 especially.

I'd love to have a shot at one, I took down a bolt on 5.0 brembo package car with exhaust and 3.73's by about 2 car lengths. Just don't see a whole lot of C6's around my area that have anyone in them willing to do anything lol

HandBanana

Established Member
I'd love to have a shot at one, I took down a bolt on 5.0 brembo package car with exhaust and 3.73's by about 2 car lengths. Just don't see a whole lot of C6's around my area that have anyone in them willing to do anything lol

Nice kill. A stock C6 shouldn't be a problem for you. However, basic bolt-ons and a cam on those things makes it an entirely different matter. Good luck hunting!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Nice kill. A stock C6 shouldn't be a problem for you. However, basic bolt-ons and a cam on those things makes it an entirely different matter. Good luck hunting!

Oh yeah, I've watched plenty of videos. Have to know what to mess with and what not to mess with haha

AlloyPony

Established Member
For some reason, guys who drive Lexus cars where I live all think they are fast.

There is one guy in particular who is older than me, and he only drives Lexus. He had an IS350...the 306 HP version with the 8 speed and paddle shifters. When I had my 2008 GT, which was bone stock except for axle back FR500 mufflers, he would try to screw with me every single time we saw each other on the highway headed home from work. Finally, growing tired of it I got to where I would drop it into 3rd and obliterate him. This made him furious.

I ended up selling the '08 and got a '01 GT (life happens). It was also 100% stock when I got it, and on that one I did full bolt ons and dyno tune and it was making 305HP/345 lbs.ft. at the crank with the 4R70W trans. Since I'm not the best manual trans. driver in the world, that car was actually a bit quicker with me driving and I could not only whip the guy's Lexus from a roll, but now I was also eating him up from stop lights too. He got even more furious. I guess he figured he had paid enough money that he shouldn't be losing to old cars.

Well, my suspicion turned true of him being upset at his $45,000 car getting eaten alive by a 15 year old Ford...because one day I saw him again and now he's driving a brand new RC-F. Lol. I could hang with him through 2nd gear, but he would pull on me hard from 3rd gear on... So now he's happy again. Maybe money does buy happiness.

So...to keep the games alive, I just picked up a 15 year old Mach 1 with the manual trans. and I'm modding it a bit currently and will get it on the dyno hopefully this spring. Can't wait to infuriate him again. Now he's got a $64,000 car that I intend to beat with a 15 year old Ford again. :)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
For some reason, guys who drive Lexus cars where I live all think they are fast.

There is one guy in particular who is older than me, and he only drives Lexus. He had an IS350...the 306 HP version with the 8 speed and paddle shifters. When I had my 2008 GT, which was bone stock except for axle back FR500 mufflers, he would try to screw with me every single time we saw each other on the highway headed home from work. Finally, growing tired of it I got to where I would drop it into 3rd and obliterate him. This made him furious.

I ended up selling the '08 and got a '01 GT (life happens). It was also 100% stock when I got it, and on that one I did full bolt ons and dyno tune and it was making 305HP/345 lbs.ft. at the crank with the 4R70W trans. Since I'm not the best manual trans. driver in the world, that car was actually a bit quicker with me driving and I could not only whip the guy's Lexus from a roll, but now I was also eating him up from stop lights too. He got even more furious. I guess he figured he had paid enough money that he shouldn't be losing to old cars.

Well, my suspicion turned true of him being upset at his $45,000 car getting eaten alive by a 15 year old Ford...because one day I saw him again and now he's driving a brand new RC-F. Lol. I could hang with him through 2nd gear, but he would pull on me hard from 3rd gear on... So now he's happy again. Maybe money does buy happiness.

So...to keep the games alive, I just picked up a 15 year old Mach 1 with the manual trans. and I'm modding it a bit currently and will get it on the dyno hopefully this spring. Can't wait to infuriate him again. Now he's got a $64,000 car that I intend to beat with a 15 year old Ford again. :)
Um, only almost a 3 year old thread. Nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread