2014 = Surprising Trends

Madlock

Established Member
Huh?

It was early, but I don't know how early really.

Whatchu know Willis?

Just that whatever number(s) SVT provide are derived from a roster presented to SVT - which is sometimes-arbitrary and doesn't necessarily represent the entire vehicle population.

Like the "build sheets" Ford also sells, the data included is based only upon whatever that particular group chose to sample (or even-likelier, what others decided for them) rather than the comprehensive inventory of vehicles made bearing a GT500 VIN.

It's not like they invent cars that weren't made, but the two sources often conflict and both usually come-up short by a handful from the actual number of cars that came off the line. At worst, either will undoubtedly give a very good approximation at worst. But for those expecting it to be the authoritative source to establish a particular car is indeed 1 of X or the Xth of Y in Z, it may not necessarily be EXACTLY so.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I follow you.

Having said that though, what's your recommendation for finding out a production number. Not in terms of "my car is X of Y like it", but "built Xth out of Y" or order if you will....

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
SERRATE_zps4ae3bd78.jpg

BTW, I went to PRI last week and they had the FRPP wheel that is a black 19" base wheel and I snapped this pic, knurled on both sides, was cool:
wheellip_zps7317b645.jpg

Good idea and a nice touch for any performance wheel I'd imagine.
-J

rrg

Established Member
Same Question as the above 3 posters.....2014 numbers availible ?
BTW......does anyone know the date that the first 2014 was manufactured?

djniknala

Established Member

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Well, the snake is already there assuming you own a Shelby which is what these were designed around. There is a SVTperf discount code that helps by a few dollars.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread