2015+ TVS numbers

calebdnehus

Established Member
Saw a thread like this in the 11-14 section. Curious as to what you guys are putting down. List your setup, boost numbers and any other relevant mods along with your track times if you have any.

My car is on a stage 2 from vmp with the roush air box and 85mm pulley with full off road exhaust. Seeing 7-8psi and made 556hp/444tq but was dyno'ed in 4th instead of 5th. Still got some more to add before I hit the track

calebdnehus

Established Member
Who tuned it? best to look at logs to see what timing you're running

Running the VMP tune right now. I tried to read through my logs to find my timing in degrees but closest I found was spark advance but I dont know how to convert that into timing degrees. Not the best at reading datalogs, why I pay tuners to get my stuff right. Haha

calebdnehus

Established Member
Spark advance spans from -4 as soon as WOT occurred and maxed out at 52 once I let completely out of it. During the meat of the WOT pull, it held between 17-19

calebdnehus

Established Member
Currently having an issue keeping the car running with the new injectors. My tuner thinks I have a vacuum leak but I dont know exactly where to look. Vacuum leaks are a bitch

Users who are viewing this thread