2017 Superbowl Pool? interest check....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thinking about doing the Superbowl pool again this year. didnt do it last year due to being too busy. last and only time i did it on here it was successful and fun. ive done it many times IRL.

there will be two pools. since we're in new POTUS mode we'll be having a Donald Trump pool and a Barack Obama pool.

each pool will have a small fee deducted from the payout to cover PP fees. im making it nice, even numbers to make it easier on myself in administering this thing. my PP account no longer accepts "gift" payments due to "abuse" but when i send payments to you guys i can send it as such so you dont get hit with fees.

the Donald Trump "winner takes all" pool will be $10 per square. there will be FOUR winners (one per quarter) who will win $240 per person!

the Barack Obama "share the wealth" pool will be $5 per square. there will be FOUR main winners (one per quarter) who will win $60 per person. those lucky winners will share their good fortune with their vertical and horizontal neighbors (diagonal still dont get squat!). if there are 4 neighbors, they get $15 each. if there are 3 neighbors, they get $20 each. so you have a very good chance to at least break even in this pool.
ie: $60, $15, $15, $15 and $15 OR $60, $20, $20 and $20

**i was going to do a Hillary Clinton pool but at the last minute she lost out due to concerns of potential corruption in the game.

*and remember, if the score does not change at the end of the next quarter, the winners of the prior quarter win again!

the BIG GAME is in 2 weeks. id like to get started asap to not stress over getting all the squares sold lol. we can even start today. i can put AFC and NFC on each side since we dont know the teams yet. after all the squares are sold, ill ask a member who is not playing to draw numbers for each side.

post up if youre interested in joining in the fun and if you have any questions or suggestions.

NJredfire03

Established Member
Interested in the trump pool. I'm running one at work. Sharing is not caring when it comes to SB pools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Interested in the trump pool. I'm running one at work. Sharing is not caring when it comes to SB pools.

Greedy pecker. Wanna straight up bet
On the patriot and Pittsburgh game. $250 I have the pats for the win.

NJredfire03

Established Member

Not greed my friend. Everyone took the chance, everyone put the money up. You didn't win, you don't share the prize. And no sir, I don't bet like that. I don't gamble much. I only do box pools. Thanks for the offer though. That pats/steelers game is going to be good. It's a toss up on a definite winner. Brady is iffy in AFC champ games. Bell might just run all over that D. We'll see though.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
well that's why im going to offer two pools. those who want to "take it all" and those who want a better chance of winning by shared winnings. the $10 pool is definitely more for the risk takers lol. you have 4 chances to win for each sqaure. with the Obama pool, you have up to 20 chances (per square). in theory, its possible 80 squares could win some $ in the Obama pool.

more risk, more reward! lol

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Not greed my friend. Everyone took the chance, everyone put the money up. You didn't win, you don't share the prize. And no sir, I don't bet like that. I don't gamble much. I only do box pools. Thanks for the offer though. That pats/steelers game is going to be good. It's a toss up on a definite winner. Brady is iffy in AFC champ games. Bell might just run all over that D. We'll see though.

Just kidding around except for the pats bet. I you want to take it let me know?

NJredfire03

Established Member
well that's why im going to offer two pools. those who want to "take it all" and those who want a better chance of winning by shared winnings. the $10 pool is definitely more for the risk takers lol. you have 4 chances to win for each sqaure. with the Obama pool, you have up to 20 chances (per square). in theory, its possible 80 squares could win some $ in the Obama pool.

more risk, more reward! lol

I'll keep an eye out. I'm interested. It's hard to fill 100 boxes. But there's gotta be enough people on here interested.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'll keep an eye out. I'm interested. It's hard to fill 100 boxes. But there's gotta be enough people on here interested.

i also sell the squares here IRL as well. hell i buy at least ten myself. last time i had $250 in 3 pools. LUCKILY i broke even! lol like wayne carrini says "its the thrill of the chase!"

NJredfire03

Established Member
i also sell the squares here IRL as well. hell i buy at least ten myself. last time i had $250 in 3 pools. LUCKILY i broke even! lol like wayne carrini says "its the thrill of the chase!"

Yeah sometimes I go over board. I've been lucky with box pools. I seem to always win something. So I really tested my luck this year.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

I'm interested.
Sorta interested never done anything like this online though

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

ok. ive posted two threads. both in Roadside now. one for $5 and one for $10!

Users who are viewing this thread