2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt

trev0006

Established Member

Celebrating the 50th anniversary of iconic movie “Bullitt” and its fan-favorite San Francisco car chase, Ford introduces the new cool and powerful 2019 Mustang Bullitt.

Third-generation member of the McQueen family, Molly, starred in a special movie of her own introducing the new third-generation Bullitt at the North American International Auto Show. In the film, Molly races a new Mustang Bullitt through a parking structure battling a Dodge Charger for the final free space.

Helping it win that particular spot was the Bullitt’s upgraded 5.0-liter V8 engine that will deliver at least 475 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque, pushing the new Bullitt to a top speed of 163 mph – an 8 mph increase versus the latest Mustang GT.

Last edited:

Stateguy

Established Member
Did anyone else see where they are going to use the Mach 1 name on a battery/electric vehicle in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Recon

Established Member
Liking that a lot.
I think it needs more power but it’s a nice looking car. Those brembos look great.

Pick your poison.

o2gt

Established Member
looks like its going to have the gt350 intake and throttle body. so I'm thinking with some tuning and exhaust work it could make some really good power. I think its a great looking car.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Did anyone else see where they are going to use the Mach 1 name on a battery/electric vehicle in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Based on what little was said tonight, we initially thought this very well could be the hybrid Mustang that Ford promised us a year ago. But interestingly Ford Executive Vice President Raj Nair told Jalopnik that “a Mustang-inspired crossover is certainly something you can expect to come out of Team Edison,” Team Edison being Ford’s battery electric division.

When asked if it will be based on the Mustang, Nair said that because the Mach 1 will be battery electric, it will be built on a unique platform.

No thanks, Ford!!! I do not want an electric mach 1 SUV

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah **** that they can keep the Mach 1 if it’s gonna be a hybrid electric Mustang. Let’s ruin the heritage like when they tried to convert the Mustang to FWD but brought out the Probe instead. Maybe if you wanna bring a sporty hybrid Ford bring the Probe name back not the Mustang for a hybrid.

Anyway end rant Bullitt looks sharp can’t wait to see the GT500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fangstang

Established Member
Love it. Almost exactly like I said it should be back in july.

"
If they really decide to make it, I hope to God they dont ruin it with badges, stickers, serial numbers, embroidery, etc.........
Make it highland green, black leather recaros, manual trans., performance package with Mag.ride, quad exhaust and grey torq thrusts. 500hp would be perfect too"

The only things I dont like are the red calipers and black wheels. Should've been silver calipers and grey wheels.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I like it.... the Bullitt model was never a big upgrade from the GT, with being said it looks and sounds cool.

Now an Electric Mach 1.... I mean I get it with the way things are going, but call it something else. How about just GTE???

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
The second clip with Molly McQueen, now that was cool!

On a side note, I see ring on her finger...bummer.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

Celebrating the 50th anniversary of iconic movie “Bullitt” and its fan-favorite San Francisco car chase, Ford introduces the new cool and powerful 2019 Mustang Bullitt.

Third-generation member of the McQueen family, Molly, starred in a special movie of her own introducing the new third-generation Bullitt at the North American International Auto Show. In the film, Molly races a new Mustang Bullitt through a parking structure battling a Dodge Charger for the final free space.

Helping it win that particular spot was the Bullitt’s upgraded 5.0-liter V8 engine that will deliver at least 475 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque, pushing the new Bullitt to a top speed of 163 mph – an 8 mph increase versus the latest Mustang GT.

That is some great marketing there in the first vid. I didn't even read the press release and was figuring the woman driving could be a relation to the big man. And of course the rival car. Have to love how things like that are tied together. Great stuff.

mustang_00

Established Member
beautiful car!!! with the mid 50's price range I would expect it to be limited production. kinda a let down.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
beautiful car!!! with the mid 50's price range I would expect it to be limited production. kinda a let down.

The people this car resonates the most with are going to be older and have that kind of disposable income to throw at a car like this. I'm sure it's going to be a good money maker for them.

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Very cool ad, and actually realistically what those cars will be doing. Being driven into parking spaces. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread