351w Swap

grd951

Established Member
So I've recently run into some bad mojo with the stroker in my fox and have decided to go ahead and make the jump into the 351w swap world. I've read some articles here and there about the parts required to get it done and now understand that it is a fairly easy swap.

My question for all of you is what kind of tips and tricks do you guys have for a beginning to intermediate level mechanic?

The car already has the tubular k member and engine mods that will mainly be swapped over to the Windsor with the acceptation of those few misc. parts that I need. I already have a stock rebuilt bottom end with only 2k miles on it which is believe able. There are still thatch marks on the cylinder walls. My only plans for i
IMG_6151.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG
IMG_5978.JPG
IMG_6120.JPG
IMG_5645.JPG
t we're doing all the ARP bolts on the bottom end and throwing it in.

Keep in mind I am on a budget and can't quite afford a stroker kit with all of the other bills and such. Times are tough and my tax return is going straight into savings, not into the car. Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Your biggest concern is headers. The last windsor fox I built I fought the headers not fitting worth a shit. They were Hooker 1 7/8's. It's been a while so hopefully somebody has remedied the 1 7/8's primary header issues by now.

Users who are viewing this thread