3rd Party Pic Hosting is a Thing of the Past on SVTP

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I want to thank all the Staff from SVTP for all the hard work they do for all of us to enjoy the site and all the great information that is provided. I will do what i can to support the site. THANK YOU again

Thanks for the help. Why do you keep the update account pic in your sig?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Which forum?

Take a look:

SteelSolders

Here is a post a received on a thread I had.
9b02df1eff00ef3af2066e978384944f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmm, tried uploading two 4-5mb pics in the Latest pic of your car and got an error saying the picture was too big.

Coiled03

Established Member
Just curious, but am I correct in stating the "drag n drop" method of attaching a picture doesn't work in the quickly reply dialogue, only in the advanced mode? Or is it a user error thing?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just curious, but am I correct in stating the "drag n drop" method of attaching a picture doesn't work in the quickly reply dialogue, only in the advanced mode? Or is it a user error thing?

You can D&D into the quick reply box. What is the error message you are receiving?

Coiled03

Established Member
You can D&D into the quick reply box. What is the error message you are receiving?

I didn't get an error message. It just didn't work. Tried from a separate window, and a separate tab.

I'll try it again soon. May have just been me.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
I went through my photobucket and saved all the images I wanted and then deleted my accounts and let them know in no uncertain terms that they were scum and will be recommending to everyone that they also delete their accounts.

This is amazing tho... I mean I've started uploading just direct to forums and I never use tapatalk (mobile browser is actually very good for forums).

If you guys DO want an alternative to host stuff to places that suck for uploading direct then go with cubeupload. Ad free with ublock, stupid fast and just WORKS. But for places like SVTP... straight to the forum 100%.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'd like to thank everyone who signed up as SVTP Premium Memberships. The money from that will be used to help pay for more upgrades to the site. I have a massive list of stuff I want to do, and it all takes cash to implement.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Oh yeah I totally agree, you guys rock. I host on cubeupload for 3rd party right now and it works great but that's only if I can't host on a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread