4.6 / 5.4 cnc porting service sale! $599

nuts501

Mods,Mods,Mods
Established Member
Is the $599 price still good for the port job on the "B" heads? I've got a set that need porting for my blower setup. Is 3-5% over stock adequate for a blower setup with stage 2 cams? Pm me, thanks.

For those guys with "C" heads, swap to a "B" head setup. They're better all the way around. You don't have to worry with overheating due to cooling restriction like you do with the 03-04 cobra heads. Just a helpful tip! The intakes are easier to port as well.

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is the $599 price still good for the port job on the "B" heads? I've got a set that need porting for my blower setup. Is 3-5% over stock adequate for a blower setup with stage 2 cams? Pm me, thanks.

For those guys with "C" heads, swap to a "B" head setup. They're better all the way around. You don't have to worry with overheating due to cooling restriction like you do with the 03-04 cobra heads. Just a helpful tip! The intakes are easier to port as well.

Unfortunately this pricing is long past expired for these heads. The special expired about 2.5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread